*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609890-Chrono-Cross-Novilization
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1609890
Novilization of the game Chrono Cross, Now you can enjoy the adventure without playing it.
This story will be updated as soon as I write up the chapters. The game is roughtly 50 hours long and I will have to play the game as I write this, take notes and improvise. So please be patient.

Disclaimer: Chrono Cross is (c) to Squaresoft (or what ever they call it nowadays), I own NOTHING.... except the paper and the pencil Im writing with.


Chapter One: Chasing phantoms in one's dreams...

Boom! Thunk!  The elevator stopped moving, two great serpentine doors swung open with a loud crack!
As the door opened a girl rushed from the shaft, she appeared to be about sixteen years old her long blonde hair braided with red ribbon, her cerulean eyes attentive scanning the area. The clothes that she wore where red in coloring, her shorts only went half way to her knee’s and looked more like a skirt, he shirt only covered  just past her shoulder and  her breasts.  Coming to stand next to her was a man in his late twenties, his hair shoulder length and dirty blond.

(This chapter is written, however, I am short on time, I shall finish updating chapter one tommorow)
© Copyright 2009 Where Angels Lose Their Way (angelus_errare at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1609890-Chrono-Cross-Novilization