*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613055-Forevermore
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Experience · #1613055
This is what i do. take it the way your mind takes it.
Time is all i need.
Is all they say.
Pain does not last.
I hear them say it,
But i don't feel it in me,
Feel it to believe it.
Why??
I saw a billboard today,
It read:" To all you with a pain problem, don't lose hope there is help. just look to the sky and find your love with ME and i will wash away your pain of heartache, or addiction or anything you are hurting from. I AM the answer, I AM the love of your life, I AM God."
As i drove past it, i have to think,
To whom will i go to when i need help with my problems??
To whom do i run to when i need a shoulder to cry on,or an ear to listen to me??
I hear people say that time is all i need to get through heartache, addiction, etc;
But this billboard just told me that he is the one i need..??
Now i have a secret to whom i tell to no one but the one i confine in,
Whom do i confine in??
But i am lost and i don't know where to run to.
Can you hear me??
As you read these words on your screen, can you hear the rhyme that this poet makes, in ways that don't sound alike??
Listen closely to the way he cries for help but speaks only to one person...
Take no second looks onto the words you read for they will mean nothing.
Time is all i need. I hear it again, and again, but He is all i need fills in as well...??
As he sits there lost in his thoughts, we come out of this poets head and we see that;
Pain Is Forevermore.

(C)
~S.Lucas Lloyd~
© Copyright 2009 ~S.Lucas Lloyd~ (lucaslloyd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613055-Forevermore