*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613361-Busted-Out
by zfawnz
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1613361
Short story of a teenage girl's most embarasing moment
Busted Out

I was so excited that I had just swum 200 laps for the swim for diabetes that I didn’t think anything could take me higher. That was on the way into the locker room. Grabbing my towel I stepped into the showers to wash away the chlorine. Suddenly I could not believe my eyes. There in front of me were two of my advisers, the two that I happen to have a crush on, standing naked in front of me! The thought of ever actually taking my bathing suit off in a public shower had never occurred to me yet but there they were in full view. At that instant I was no longer upset that I had to be escorted by two chaperons to my own high school for some charity fund raiser that I volunteered to swim for.
Upon returning to the cottage I had to get this down in my journal while the blood still ran hot in my veins. I had to be able to recapture the rush and excitement of this instance for years to come. Oh the fantasies that would build from this very visual fantasy, my very own private peep show. I bet not one of these straight girls in this conservatively prudent catholic orphanage have come this close to realizing such a sexual rush as the staff had just dealt to me on a silver platter!
I suppose the girls must have noticed something was different in the way that I walked or talked or something. It was not long before their curiosity got the better of them. As soon as I had gotten in from school I noticed that my locker had been broken into. The girls were dashing about the room in a huddle, a single organism of multiple giggles and staring eyes. They played keep away as they simultaneously destroyed both my diary and my self esteem. Walking along behind them I picked up the crumbled pieces of the paper as they fell.
Finally a staff person had heard the commotion and come to my aid. Now however, I feared that the news was only going to go from bad to dreadfully worse. I knew they were bound to read it as well. They sent the girls to sit at the dining table, heads down, and I got called into the office. Already I could hear the snickers accumulating behind me as I turned to leave behind Sister Diana.
I sat in a chair in the corner as the head house Sister, the day shift lead Sister, and a few others stood ironing my diary pages with the flanks of their rulers. As they sorted and read them my stomach started churning itself into knots. I was lost in my own thoughts and had not even noticed the cottage Director and the Village Sister Superior had been called to our little gathering. These were going to be difficult and challenging consequences that lay ahead of me. I could tell already by the looks they gave each other before looking at me.
Finally, I was lead up to the dorm by Sister Superior. We sat on the edge of my bed. She explained to me how it was inappropriate for the two staff members to have showered naked in front of me. She apologized on their behalf. She then stated that I would from now on have a private room rather than sleep in the dorms and would have to shower by myself. As she went on speaking of other special arrangements that were going to be made I could not believe my ears. It did not seem as if this was ‘trouble’ at all. If anything I felt as though I were gaining privileges. I know that in their eyes they meant it as a means of isolation and perhaps even quarantine, but to a 15 year old misfit this was anything but punishment. Yeah so I would have to go to extra counseling and write some apology letters myself to the staff ladies and do little extra chores, but I got my own room and a private shower! It almost made the embarrassment worth it in the end. Now alone with my fantasies at night, I knew nothing could bar the heights my imagination would take me as “now I lay me down to sleep”.

The End
© Copyright 2009 zfawnz (zfawnz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613361-Busted-Out