*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613808-Princess-Diaries
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1613808
Arabella's normal life turns upside down when she finds out she is a princess.
"Wait... what did you just say?" Arabella asked, hoping she had hear her mother, (Caroline) incorrectly.
"Bella, I said..." she paused, her mouth dropping into a frown, "I said.... tomorrow you will be leaving us, for...." she was cut of by the yell of her daughter.
"Why? If I am going anywhere, it is with you and Dad!" Arabella told her, calming her previous scream into a nice, civil tone. Her mother rushed to her side and hugged Arabella. "You are leaving us... because, well, sit down. Ok?" her mother asked her. Arabella took in a deep breath and walked over to the bar stool and sat.

"Arabella, you are leaving us because.... We are not your real parents." Caroline's eyes became blurred with tears and the mascara she loved started to fall down her face, giving her a racoon look. "What do you mean you are not my REAL parents?" Arabella asked, her voice growing louder and louder. "Well, when you were a baby, your parents had given you up for adoption. They were still in highschool, and in the postion they are this was not good publicity." Caroline started, her voice cracking in almost every word. "What postion are they in?" Arabella asked curiously once again. "It's of none importance at this time, Bells.... Let me finish, will you?" Caroline asked again, starting to get a little bit aggrivated with the way Bella was talking to her.

"Now, because of their position they are asking for you. Your mother wants to come clean to everyone about this story, and well, you farther...." Caroline started, "He's um, dead." Caroline said sounding like a mouse. "Dead?!" Bella asked. This could not be happening, everything falling apart like this in one day. "Yes.... Honey, you need to get packed. A plane is landing here tomorrow morning, in the field, at 3AM. I'm really sorry, but this is the way it is, and quite frankly, with the position your mother is in I can't really say no."

Arabella hopped off of the stool and ran upstairs into her room, slamming the door behind her. Tears streaming down her silky rosy skin. She looked through the huge room staring at everything she would be leaving. She sighed and picked up a duffel bag that was lying on the floor.
© Copyright 2009 Jennifer Stewart (gossipgirl3000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1613808-Princess-Diaries