*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614314-smile-eyes
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1614314
my first entry
once upon a (time) read 6:30 am, i looked at the rising sun with smiling eyes the color of (ashes) covered worlds of fiction and (reality) can get really boring after a (while) you were gone i lost my sanity along with other things i won't mention (here) is where i stand for (now) would be the time to move to (anywhere) is both my home and (destination) ran away for now but don't worry , be happy, and ecstatic, and mischievous all at (once) upon a mattress.-HA! you thought i was going to say (time) cant tick backwards so live to die (tomorrow) should always go on (forever) is one of those complicated (words) are fun to play and (fight) with both my fists and (feet) not touching the ground as i run with both my limbs and my (mind) passing me your glance? need to protect my glare from (breaking) glass bottles with the souls of (people) are interesting (creatures) imagining creatures in worlds imagined by you, do, re, me . Burned to ashes the color of smiling eyes.
© Copyright 2009 eyeshadow cosmonaut (logic_recon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614314-smile-eyes