*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614415-PS-You-know--I-love-you
by Lexy
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1614415
A sensual short story about forbidden love
….They ran into each other’s world at the time they needed it most…of their own reasons…maybe in search for some answers…excitement.. this almost forgotten feeling of freedom and being alive..or maybe, running away from loneliness..



… He woke Her up …He made Her laugh…He made Her smile.. …He got Her too…somewhere…somehow…



... .there was something weird and unusual in their world…they have never seen or met each other, but they felt they were close…way too close....they shared the same dreams….thoughts…fantasies….wishes..



..She looked forward to meeting His indefinite galaxy of beautiful words….delicate hints..seducing and temptating fantasies…



…She liked His sharp and playful mind…His humour…His choice of words… His tender, clever eyes hiding …answers to Her questions... access to His world….. His universe.. His dreams…His soul.



…She liked everything about Him....He gave Her feeling of “sweet pain” every time they talked….



..He became Her addiction…like a drug….Her drug of choice….invading Her thoughts…intoxicating Her mind…messing up Her life….and She…She was flying high….higher than she possibly could …or was allowed to…just wanting more..and more



  What do you do when you meet somebody…someone special…..unlike the others and all you want, all of sudden, is to disappear…run away…get lost in His world..



…She tried to understand or accept this awkward feeling of sweet pain…so useless…so unneeded...so not making any sense…



..too good to be true ..too sweet to forget it…too temptating to just  let it go….





                                                          YOU WERE MY PURE JOY..

                                                                      Goodbye…









© Copyright 2009 Lexy (alexandrasl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614415-PS-You-know--I-love-you