*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614520-After-the-singularity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Novel · Sci-fi · #1614520
Scifi novel describing the world after the singularity event.
After the singularity

What they did with Venus

First of all it didn't take long, second it was very pleasing to the eye.

In less than an hour the whole atmosphere of the planet was was ripped off and compressed. The atmosphere was shaped into a compressed thread in the shadow of the night side of the planet. In compression it glowed brightly the gas radiating all it's energy out into space.

Naked Venus was spun up and heated with a lot of sunlight. It was molded into a bright disc spinning like a pizza crust.

Here I am at the Beth Iserael deaconess hospital on the 11th floor having my body dried out of it's excess sugar. Yeah that's right I am a diabetic. I found out last tuesday night when my sister the nurse took my blood sugar and the number came back 497, 120 is considered normal. I guess that high number makes me a human candy bar.


**********************************************************************************************************************************************
It was a dark and stormy night, where the robot vessel materialized on the alternate earth. It was a perfect sphere which had a mirror finish. If it had a hook it would look like the largest Xmas ornament. Of course it created a large crop circle in the high grass right before it touched down. .
© Copyright 2009 beartech420 (beartech420 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614520-After-the-singularity