*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614683-Sunshine
by Tay
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1614683
An expression of reality through my eyes.
                                                                Sunshine



The bright lights grew further apart..

Faintly the laughter drops to a low giggle.



Stares questioning everything but the truth.

One more reason to run and hide



....Thoughts....



``There are moments in life that should be changed yet remembered`` She spoke aloud to no one.



Falling heavily back, a motionless hand founds its way beside another.



``We are who we are``



Slowly a  gaze meet another... while they`re hands locked hard... Standing slow yet ready.



``We deal, we embrace & we enjoy.. No?``



Her flush face slowly turned to meet his questioning eyes.

Walking away.... one step after another.



The night so faint,

The air so crisp



Watching the wind gently slide across the water front.

She spoke aloud.



`` If things happen for a reason, why does it seem so bad sometimes?``



With a faint sigh, she tilted her head against his bare shoulder. Letting the single tear that began to fall, land carefully in his shaking hand.



Looking up slowly, he spoke for the first time that evening.



``..Because without the bad... there`s no reason for the good.No reason to awake each morning, to deal with the eventful or drama during the day, to lay awake staring into the bliss darkness that surrounds, or to sleep a peaceful yet uneasy few hours.

No reason to mouth the words of a favorite song, to dance the night away with friends. Nor to cry when something hurts so badly that feeling f hope is forever lost.``



Her tears began to fall. One after another hitting the fresh sparking green grass below.



`` I want to feel My dreams again..`` She whispered.



His hand, so quiet  founds its way to her back.

It leaned against something that felt so torn and full of pain.



He spoke again..smooth and calm.

``There`s reason why things happen.. why pain never leaves and why some questions never get answered. Many things are better left unsaid.``



With a tear rolling down her bruised cheek, her tilted body lifted. She stood upon shaking legs.



``Time passes.. things change yet stay the same... Love doesn`t disappear, & the regrets will always be there.. even if you can talk about it``  She breathed out.



Ready to fall... her knees bent... his arms held out.

Running a hand against a tear stained cheek.. he believed every word he spoke in that moment.



`` Life is what you make it... If you hold on too tight, things never let go. Just fall into it. Arm`s open, head up, holding back slightly with her heart covered sleeve.``



Falling............



Caught.

Her arms tight against his...him...so new.. yet was always there, always seemed to be there when needed.



Safe...



`The times were right but I can talk about it``



They sat... His arms wrapped around her.

She allowed a faint smile to slide across her lips and into the night.



By Tc.



© Copyright 2009 Tay (ta-y at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614683-Sunshine