*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614701-The-other-side-of-the-tracks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Relationship · #1614701
This is just a Greaser+Social love story.Its a semi-love semi-violence.
I sat at my desk reading a note from my friend,she had given it to me in class but I never found the time to read it.After getting maybe half way,I heard my voice call from down below my window.I looked at the clock and it blinked 12:00am bright red.I jumped up in a panic and ran to my window.Before I even saw who it was I said"Ace,shh!"I knew it was Ace before I saw him.Ace always came to my house during the night,its like his pass time activity,Ace was known as the baddest guy in Tulsa Oklahoma and I was a Social,so it didn't work out.Us being friends and all.We are friends and I know we will always be friends,but Ace and I just don't go together.I always have secretly loved Ace more then anything in the world,thats why I sneak out with him.I don't know why but his 'bad guy' image always made me love him so much.

He's a handsome guy,he has a square face slightly circled,smooth as a piece of paper.His eyes glow bright ice cold blue,and his hair was always sleeked back with loads of grease.Ace is a 'girls magnet' every girl wants to be with him,and he grants they wish if it includes sex.I mean who could think someone like Ace wouldn't have sex so much?Ace isn't his real name his real name is actually James,but he's always winning poker and we all know he cheats.But we call him Ace cause there is always a ace slipped up his sleeve or hat or somewhere.Ace is your average Greaser,he loves cars but not as much as other Greasers.He is more into fights,some call him tough and some call him tuff.Everyone knows there is a difference,tuff means cool,and tough means well you know.Ace is always found fighting someone cause he's a real short tempered guy.He goes to school as he pleases,his parents don't care cause when they got poor and became Greasers,they got into drinking.Well his mom did and Ace is always ripped up by his plastered mom.But he's always making excuses for her,no one understands why he is always treating his mom like a saint.Everyone wonders why,but no one has the brave bone to ask him why.

"Manuela are you awake?"I heard my mom call,I froze and motioned Ace to get gone.I shut my window then got to my desk and stared at the note again.I was reading it but not memorizing the words,whenever I saw Ace I totally went star struck.I don't know why I love a dirty Grease ball like him,but I do.

"Manuela?"My mom opened my door and I slowly looked at her

She was in a robe and her hair was pulled into a hair-tie,my mom was so extravagantly beautiful I have always been jealous.

"Hun,its getting late you need to head to bed."She stated

"Okay mom,sorry I was readin' a note."

She gave me a nasty look."Manuela how many times have I told you to talk right?"She said it more of a statement,then a question

"Sorry,ma'm"

She glared at me then shut my door.I sighed and rolled my eyes,immediately going to the window.I saw Ace standing below it still,his hand in his pocket and the other holding the cigarette to his lips."Manuela"He teased me with a hard,cold grin.

I smiled,I have always hated being Italian,well not really.I don't looked Italian but people sure do know I am.I grabbed my shoes and pulled them on then motioned for him to move my ladder so I could climb down.He did as I asked and I climbed down it,I was afraid he would move it or something like always.I got to the bottom and silently moved it back."Shh"I whispered as I looked at my moms window darken as the light flicked off

"God,I thought she was gonna catch me that time"I said looking from the window to Ace

My heart skipped a beat,up closed he looked so much more cuter.Ace has indescribably looks he just looks to rough,so hard.I don't know why I find that so hot but I don't want to know.All that matters is that I love him love doesn't need a explanation.

"So you came to my house,why?"I asked with my Italian accent,that I hated.

"Do I needa' reason why?"He said taking the last drag of his cigarette,then he put it out on the ground

"Err,no not really."

"See...my point exactly-I came over ta' ask ya' if ya' wanted to hang at the park?"

"Why not Aaron?"I asked gently

Aaron was the shy guy of the group,he's a scared little guy because his parents abuse him and thats why he doesn't go home.He's real quite,but when he talks its either really smart or real snappy.Aaron got jumped by Ace back when they were younger.Ace was 12 and Aaron was 9 and Ace hated that he had always got so much attention because he had just got over cancer,so he jumped 'im durin' the night time when Aaron was headin' home.Aaron knew he couldn't win but he fought back with his all,Ace got a black eye and his shoulder popped out of place.After that Ace has always respected Aaron.Usually when Ace picks a fight people immediately back down and Aaron stood up to him and it really made Ace respect Aaron.After that Ace got to know Aaron and became best friends with him,now he respects him with all his heart.

"Cause he's with Liam,and Evan"

Evan was a nice guy,no one understood why he was our friend.He's always doing something sincere,he's a joker but not as much as Liam.Evan is always smiling,but he hates Socials.When around Socs his smile usually fades away,well it disappears immediately.Liam is a cowboy he lives out in the country part of Tulsa Oklahoma,but he is always hangin' with us.He has a good amount of money,he lives with his older brother and younger sister.Liam does his best to get money and help support them,Liam is 15 and a real smart fella',his brothers only 16 and he isn't as smart as Liam.His older brother Brendon is always gettin' into some sort of trouble that Liam has to solve.I feel bad for the poor kid,although him and Evan they are real tight Evan's the same age as Liam,actually a month younger but Evan is always helpin' Liam and Brendon.

"Oh where they at?"I asked curiously, as we started down through the alley way.

"Well,I ain't to sure.I think he said somethin' about going down to the creek."

I smiled gently at the way he said creek,he said it like crick,and its always just been so adorable its just one of those other things I love about him.His hoodlum accent

"Really?Why didn' you go with?"I asked kicking a rock

"Didn' wanna."

He sounded blunt and straight forward so I knew he didn't want to talk about it.So I just shut my mouth after that-Its really hard to find a good soft topic while talking to Ace.He gets real mad,real quick.

After a good 15 minutes of silence,we came upon a group of Socials.When they noticed us they all got hard grins and headed over to us.I sighed slightly looking up at Ace,who looked so 'i don't care'.They didn't faze him,I wasn't sure if he knew they were there until I saw he was lookin' at them.Ace is so use to fighting that it seems like he don't feel nothing when he sees a social.I always have wished I could be like him,tough.But I am a girl,so I just can't be.

"Hey beautiful"One said getting his body close enough to me that I got slammed on the fence.

"Let her go"I heard Ace's voice,I could see part of him from behind the social.

I watched as someone grabbed him and threw him on the ground."Ace!"I screamed.I don't know why because Ace could always protect himself,and I knew it.

I looked over seeing a bunch more Socials heading over,about 5 or 6.I felt the social that had been leaning on me,his hand placed on my cheek and forced me to look at him."Don't worry your friend is fine"He said rubbing my jaw-line.I had to admit he wasn't the ugliest guy in the world.But I didn't want him to be so close tome!

His lips got closer and I felt his warm breath on my lips,and his cold lips then pressed forcefully on mine.I shut my eyes and tried to get him away but it didn't work.I heard some people run over and then a bottle crack.Finally the guy turned,we both saw some of the Greaser's.the group consisted of Aaron,Liam,Evan,Ashton,Brandon not Brendon but Brandon,and Derek.They were all holding a blunt object,or what could be called a weapon.Brandon had a switch,Evan too.Brandon had a cracked bottle,Liam had a long piece of glass and Aaron had a long rusty pole

The socs yanked away from me and glared at the guys.He looked at his gang and motioned his head for them to stop hitting Ace.They out numbered us but even the social knew that you don't start a grouped fight unless its a rumble.He glared at Ace and then spit on him"This ain't over,you piece of shit"He said rudely

That set Aaron off,he was bashing the soc with the pole within a split second.Brandon and Ashton grabbed him pulling him away.One of the socials grabbed the one Aaron had beat,and looked at Aaron."You stupid kid,we aren't letting this go!We won't let you get free from this you ball of shit!This calls for a rumble!This Friday,at ten in the lot!"

We all stared at the guy,I was on the ground.I have been since the one social had yanked away to see Brandon and the others."Fine bring it!We ain' 'fraid of ya' preppy asses!"Aaron yelled trying to get free to hit the other

The socials glared at us all."You better protect her,because we all know she's the leaders weak spot."The social said with a grin then helped the one up,and headed off.

The gang was yelling at them,none of them even noticed that Ace was out cold.I sure did notice cause I was over across the alley in a second."Ace is out!"I yelled putting my hand on his face,his face was freezin' cold.I took a close look at it and he had a gash on his cheek."They had rings!"I hollered with anger.

"He's not out."Brandon said leaning down to him.He slapped Ace in the back of his head,and Ace's fist connected to Brandon's gut the second after.

I let out a sigh of relief."Aw cute,you were scared cause I was out."Ace said turning to me.I knew he wouldn't have let it slide

"Was not"I sassed with a grumpy,fake,face.

"Were to,admit it!"He argued sitting forward

His lips connected to mine and I didn't pull away,I didn't have to open my eyes because I knew the guys where looking in aw.We kissed for a good minute or so.Finally we broke the kiss and for a second had a 'moment'

"What are you runts lookin' at!"Ace started to yell as he stood on his feet,with a stumble.

I stood up after and he put his arm over my shoulder to hold himself up."Aaron you started a rumble without my permission!And you guys,why did you let him!"Ace yelled at them,and I giggled slightly.

The rest of the night passed slowly,we ended up staying up half the night.Ace and I sat in the lot staring at the stars,I noticed Ace fall asleep there.I smiled gently and kissed his cheek.I got to my feet and folded my arms,as I headed towards my house.After fifteen minutes I got into the Social grounds.I was a little afraid that they were gonna find me,I was shaking of fear and of the cold weather.

I headed down the alley leading to my house,in a slow pace.I finally looked up from the ground to see the social from earlier."Remember me?"He asked with a faint,yet hard voice.It was the one Aaron had hit a few times."Err.."I muttered.I was scared but after being with Ace I knew not to show signs of fear."Its about time I show them runts not to mess with us."He started getting closer,and I tried backing up,but ran into another guy.

My eyes widened as I stared at him.What was gonna happen?Was all I could think,I was scared but I wasn't planning on screaming.I couldn't find myself to get the voice ta' scream.


© Copyright 2009 Grinchgurl (grinchgurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614701-The-other-side-of-the-tracks