*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614757-The-Story-Of-My-Life
Rated: 13+ · Other · Friendship · #1614757
A letter from a 14 year old girl to her pen pal.
Dear BPPP,

I have three favourite people in the world--my baby cousins, who can't do anything wrong, but will learn as they grow that every little thing they do will be judged or opinionated on. They're only one year old and have absolutely no worries in the world. They will when they get to high school. Primary school is hard and all and has it own share of worries, but high school is a whole other thing. I hope they survive well.

The Jonas Brothers are my next favourite people in the world. They stay true to themselves and their family, even though others would treat them as royalty just to get a glimpse of them. I have almost 3,000 pictures of my heroes--they cover my walls, and my pillow, and my blanket, and my shelves... I could keep going on, but it would take a while. There's one poster of them that I have three copies of--I got one from a magazine I got for myself, one from my cousin, and one from my sisters friend, who is in love with Kevin Jonas, so I don't know why she gave the poster to me, but I guess she knows I live them more than she does. My sisters believes I am the Jonas Brothers' number 1 fan, and she's their 357th fan.

I can't wait fir New Moon--I'm going to see a midnight screening of it in just 15 days!!! I can't wait.

I hope you can reply soon.
Mrs. Jonas
© Copyright 2009 InLoveWithJonas (lovejonas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614757-The-Story-Of-My-Life