*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614780-SUSI
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by SUSI
Rated: ASR · Novel · Other · #1614780
Chinese Konfy story happened in ancient ChangAn City
SUSI still  remember the day when i met him .the day ,the wind ,his eyes cold light.

  three men sat in the fields eating the mutton noodle; they  were different from the others in the noodle shop is each one of three have a sword in  hand. SUSI looked the willow  near the CHANGAN noodle shop ,the autumn wind gentlely rocked them  to and fro, suddenly the one which in the three signed :"ah me!" then  fallen down ,all the people around screamed and run away ,SUSI knew what happened  because she saw the sword way and realized the man was killed  .the three were the murder of the case eclipse resort .

    "who was  the killer ?"  I  found him , the cold eyesight all the people in the chaos.

    the other two people stand up and jumped suddenly, as if someone had kicked them under the table.

  SUSI haven't moved the step ,she stand under the willow ,watched and thought she was day dreaming, one ,two ,the two men fallen town like fat pigs on the chopping board.

    a young man still sat ,SUSI looked his face as in the Fresh  spring breeze. The face and his  temperament accord to his long white    robe.     

 

  SUSI asked :”you killed them?”

  the man said : “absolutely.”

  Susi said :”why ? you sword is so quickly that can’t find the second in CHANGAN city .”

  “they killed three farmer family only for the farmer can’t agreed with they borrow his horse . the three are the famous thieves and the government ordered who killed them with high praise.

  From that day I followed with him and begged  he can help me find the hereditary treasure which has been robbed by the famous thief HU WANG .SUSI said:” that not gold or jade ,it  just a KONGFU book which handed down in the family.

Local authorities have ordered the arrest for him but I  know nobody can catch him except the one who can defeat him.

The man seems not hear her at all, but he didn’t refuse her ,

SUSI laughed  and followed with him .

His horse is good as hers ,the two young people run out of the inner CHGANGAN city, SUSI didn’t know him really will help her to catch the HU WANG .

  II

 

 

 



 



© Copyright 2009 SUSI (helengan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614780-SUSI