*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614835-For-a-Rainy-Day
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1614835
Very random retrospection-esque venting
Alisha looked at the guy next to her and let out a silent breath.

She had a niggling feeling that she still cared way too much than was good for her.

He suddenly turned sideways and looked at her. She looked back. They both grinned at each other. It was what they did. They understood what the other thought, they finished each other's sentences, they looked out for each other when required and they laughed at stuff that nobody got.

She had loved him for three years now, and he had fallen for other chicks. He'd always known about her, and she'd known that. They'd remained some sort of friends.

She sighed again.

The train rattled on and she swore to herself that this day, these ultra special moments would never make it to the ears of her friends. They'd never get it.

They were her special days, and she'd cherish them in the way she wanted without other people making her rethink her bliss.

She folded the memories and put them away in lavender.

For a rainy day.
© Copyright 2009 Alisha Penhighcil (aashna.iyer.23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1614835-For-a-Rainy-Day