*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616046-Lizzie-The-Terror
Rated: · Short Story · Drama · #1616046
A disobedient child name Lizzie Smith.
This is a story about a little girl named Lizzie Smith who was always disobeying her parents. She never not once listened to what her parents wanted her to do.  Lizzie always said to her parents no.  When Mr. and Mrs. Smith told Lizzie to do her homework, brush her teeth, turn off the television, go to bed, Lizzie always said no I will not do my homework, brush my teeth, turn off the television, and go to bed.  She was so disobedient all the time.  Her parents didn’t know what to do about Lizzie.  She is a tall skinny eleven year old, and is in the sixth grade in school.  Her hair color is blonde, and eye color is green.



         One day, Mr. and Mrs. Smith went to see Lizzie’s teacher, Mrs. Applegate about their daughter. Mrs. Applegate was so surprised at what Lizzie’s parents told her. She said to Lizzie’s parents, Lizzie is such a good obedient student in her class. 

She always helps her teacher by cleaning the chalk board, and follows what her teacher tells her to do.  At home Lizzie is a totally different girl.  It is as if Lizzie Smith were two different people like Dr. Jekel and Mr. Hyde.  What should we do about Lizzie at home? Thought her parents. Mrs. Applegate suggested you can both see the school’s counselor.  Mr. and Mrs. Smith went to pay the school’s counselor a visit.  Mrs. Dean was very pleasant.  She told Lizzie’s parents that their daughter needed to be disciplined.  The counselor didn’t believe in spanking a child.  Mrs. Dean instructed Mr. and Mrs. Smith to give her a time out or take away her television time.

         When Lizzie and her parents got back home that day,  they began to discipline Lizzie.  They tried giving her time out and even told her she couldn’t watch television that day unless she did her homework.  Nothing seemed to work.  Lizzie was still disobedient.  She would throw her homework all over the floor, and kick and scream, saying I don’t want to do my homework, and I don’t want to turn off the television and brush my teeth. She even told her parents that I hate you both.  Lizzie was just so out of control and didn’t like it when her parents tried to discipline her.  There seemed like they couldn’t do anything about it.  Lizzie had such a bad temper. One day she threw her black shoe at her dad, and the shoe hit him in the eye.  His eye was bleeding so bad that Mrs. Smith called 911 to take her husband to the hospital.  The doctors and the nurses there at the hospital couldn’t figure out who did this to him.  Mr. Smith had to get 11 stitches.  He told the doctors that his daughter threw a shoe at him in the eye.  The doctors said why would your daughter do such a thing like this?  Mr. Smith said that she was a very disobedient child who was very angry in the inside.  The doctors said that your daughter needs help. Maybe you should send her to boot camp. We will pay for her to go there.  They will be able to straighten her out.

         When Mr. Smith arrived home from the hospital. He sat down with his wife and told her that Lizzie should go to boot camp.  After a long discussion about boot camp, Mr. and Mrs. Smith sent Lizzie away to boot camp.  Boot camp was a place that really changed Lizzie Smith’s life.  She was there for 6 months. During her stay at the camp, Lizzie would not even listen to her boot camp Sergeant Bill White.  When she disobeyed, Mr. White would make her do fifty sit ups and confine her to a smelly bathroom down the hall, and keep her there until she obeyed him.  Well Lizzie of course didn’t like being inside a smelly bathroom.  She would break down and cry.  Lizzie said to Mr. White, “I’m sorry for not listening to you and I was so mean to my parents that I threw my shoe at my own father.  I want to change and obey my parents.” When the six months were over, Lizzie Smith went back home.  Her parents were very pleased that boot camp really helped their daughter Lizzie.  She became a sweet obedient child to her parents. Mrs Applegate her teacher was also pleased with Lizzie, and how much she has changed at home.  Lizzie the terror is now back to being Lizzie Smith.

         

         

© Copyright 2009 antonette (antonetteros at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616046-Lizzie-The-Terror