*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616192-Moon-From-Pyramids
Rated: · Other · Women's · #1616192
just another night in Pyramid...
Now I feel quiet, differently from everyone walking on the earth. I am the one, I am the one who lives here, in a Pyramid. Silence, Darkness and wind around me. Just me and the moon. Hear me!!!

Can you hear me from cosmos, from the sky, from the heart, from the fears and tears and pains of your life? I am the one who you will discover in every your movement, thought, writing, typing and maybe even in messaging. I am guilty that you can't see, can't hear, can't read, can't talk, because I am the queen of your mind and soul. Truth is, that I still feel loneliness. Like you never existed...

Hear this music around us, music of us and music of the time. Maybe now you will be able to recognize me. But you are silent... That means you don't understand, you don't see and you don't hear...

Do you want my body? And what about my soul? Let it go, let it return to the nowhere, to the cosmos, to the pyramid where the one and only waits for me. He always waits, patiently....

Here I am at home with my beloved Moon...
© Copyright 2009 Hatshepsut (evia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616192-Moon-From-Pyramids