*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616239-I-See-Through-You
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1616239
Be afraid, be very afraid.
"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked. I remembered the time my best friend had turned into a vampire, watching it right before my eyes.

I can still remember that fatal day I lost my best friend... The vampire had chased her into a dark alley. Trapped, the vampire decided to take advantage, biting her into her neck. I managed to find her there and a vampire slayer chased out the vampire. It was too late to save my friend however. Her skin changed colors and wings grew out, transforming her into a vampire. Her life was not spared, I cried as I knew I lost her and mourned for her death.

He leered at me with glaring red eyes, appearing to say I want to eat you. I felt goosebumps as he closed his hands around my left hand, speaking in a low whispering voice, "I have a present for you." I could feel his breath on my neck as he breathed slowly, like a predator ready to attack its prey.

Then, as he scaled my neck using his right hand, he bent over and bit me at my most vulnerable spot. I could feel my blood draining out of my neck as he bit it, opening my mouth to protest.

"I don't want to become a vampire!" I protested in alarm.

I was it, a vampire, too late to prevent myself from falling into the same fate as my best friend.

*Star*"Invalid Item *Star*
© Copyright 2009 Angelica- House Florent B & W (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1616239-I-See-Through-You