*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1617256-Rebellion-of-Terancia
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1617256
A rebellion against a authoritarian dictatorship following the rebel named Sky
Gazing at the dismal blanketed sky that had engulfed the entirety that was the Terancian empire.Sky could only wonder how the world came under control of a single entity. It was Teran calender year 19, by the calender established before the reign of the empire it would be circa 2084. It was approximately 11:58 on December 31st the streets were clustered with the ramblings of party goers and the dunks. Most people knew it wise not to go out on the eve of a new year. This was the time in which Kueren figures would take innocents to be judged at the hall of reforms, which 90% of the time meant certain death by whatever twisted means the executive tribune found entertaining, all in which to simply reach a point where you could be left the hell alone.



The palm life embedded into his left hand began to vibrate, as Sky pressed on the sensor pad in his middle finger, five beams of luminescent blue light shot out of his finger tips forming a holographic display screen. In beaming red letter the words The eve of the revolution starts now projected from the holographic screen. The announcement for the Coup DE Ta was about to be immanent. Although being amongst the top brass of the rebellion group known as Voice of Shadow, Sky didn't attend the meetings or planned the agenda or work with the politics that most of the top dabbled in. Sky's skills were rather suited for missions that were to be taken...in the "dark", the nit and grit that most humans dare not even attempt. The clock tower miles away dinged signaling midnight and the new year. Sighing Sky got up with a slight annoyed look on his face and looked onto the horizon as shells of white, red, and purple shot into the bleak night sky. The shells then burst into a magnificent spectacle of light ironically bringing an ironic sense of optimism and feeling of cockiness compared to the depressing background of darkness that was the night sky,



"OI SKY stop looking like a dolt at the fireworks we have a job to do." said a annoyed metallic voice that came from the A.I. system in Sky's head named Jarvis. As far as anyone was concerned Jarvis was the only bio A.I. in the city for no one had been able to successfully integrate an artificial life form into their mind except for Sky due to his supernatural ability to bond with various technologies. Jarvis served that of an information kiosk, extra sensory perceptions for whenever Sky didn't care to look or if in the heat of battle, and simply as a companion to save Sky from the droll boredom and lonely existence that came with the job of taking care of the secret operations. "We need to get going before the targets leave Port Zero leader will have your ass for this Sky you remember what happen last time if it ha...."



"Yeah yeah I heard you just shut up already I'm on it. Just call the Accelerator already, tell it to hurry I'm feeling rather spontaneous today." Interrupted Sky with a smirk upon his face. He then got up brushed the dirt off his black trench coat, proceded by shaking and stretching his arms.



"Sky you don't mean you're gonna jump, that's recklace you're not the only being in here you know this just isn't right it's immoral, that too much you can't you just can't will you!?" Jarvis replied in a paniced hysterical way.



"Damn Skippy I am." said Sky as he popped his neck and put the gray tinted goggles over his eyes. "I hope you called it cause it be a shame if we hit the ground because it didn't make it in time." he remarked with a cocky voice and a smirked laced upon his face. With a running start Sky did a back-flip off the three mile high skyscraper.



"YOU BASTARD WHAT THE HE..." exclaimed the A.I



"Now now Jarvis you shouldn't talk like that especially since today is a wondrous occasion it being the start of the New Year, and the start of our glorious revolution." As he said this Sky pulled out his custom 55 caliber six shot revolver. The gold silver and black metals on the gun gleamed by the reflections of the fireworks of the New Year. He then took out 6 bullets threw them into the air and caught them into the loader of the gun. "Now let's start this revolution with a bang." Snapping it closed Sky pointed at the glass wall that would block his path to the ground and shot it till empty shattering the glass into a billion of diamond like shards each reflecting the light from the fireworks. As he passed the shards at speeds of a miniature jet plane, it seemed as if the sky was raining crystal of an abstract painting. This shot was the start of the Shadowed Rebellion.
© Copyright 2009 Zer0stability (zer0stability at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1617256-Rebellion-of-Terancia