*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1617835-Forgotten
Rated: · Other · Other · #1617835
ignorance is bliss and the truth hurts...
I thankyou for all the times weve shared those lovely times we’ve shared I thank you for all those times you cared those lovely times you cared. Time is wearing thin and so are you this place will make you sick. Stare at the hollowed face of someone you thought you knew these lovely times we shared these lovely times you cared. What a shame to see its gone its gone… the love that was there was never there. These lovely times weve shared the many tears ive cried its glad to know you cared you cared these lovely times we shared. It’s a shame to see you go see you go. Becareful when you walk outside and the door slams shut in your face. It wont happen again wind the clock back to when it started I was young when I met you out with your friends wanting to score, playing the field showing me the game. I sat there eyes wide smiley happy just a little puppy dog in the new and exciting world called adult hood staring out the window and panting like a dog looking at the shinny lights going by and feeling the rush and intensity of getting drunk and living a life I never was allowed to live at home. You looked at me and saw someone who is not there now I think back to those years and realise theres nothing there all these experiences hollowed out to show their true nature your thought and feelings revlieved leaving me empty for words eyes scarred and heart burnt. Like an old used doll sitting on a shelf staring at all the newer models what a shame your leg broke isn’t it good enough anymore what a shame your face cracked doesn’t it feel anymore, what a shame the chest is gone they stole her heart too only the glazy eyed stare and result left over used and abused. So then you say where did the light go whats this vacant hidden stare so tmid so corrupt what a cause to fair lets shutit in the closest lets hide it out of site there is a new barbie here these dolls are out of site. Just shut them in the closet dear they don’t have a soul you see theyre made of plastic dear they knew it alll along. These legs are built for speed my dears eyes are built in too. This dolls are not animated just practise. The animals ravenge the store of the corner shop the packets thrown on the floor its all about the hunger dear they will never stop. Their hunger driven deep my dear their eyes like hunger these dolls are past their used by date, but they will never stop. Sitting in the closet they live on until a door is opened they stand and wait.. Time has closed the door on you you are hidden inside don’t cry dear youre just a doll not human. The beast they rip their arms out torch their soul these dolls are mearly plastic dear, just sit back darling its ok we are here together just stretch your arms ill stretch mine youre here with me now, the dolls they stare wide eyed waiting in the cold. There is nothing that makes me turn around and regret what ihae to say feelings gone and heart cold you destroyed all the memories I had with you, I know what it really was now and theres nothing left to say..
© Copyright 2009 Ansley_Stans (ansley_stans at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1617835-Forgotten