*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618152-letter-to-God
Rated: · Poetry · Religious · #1618152
I know God is with me even though I am not perfect
I'm scared that in short my luck has run out, to the point where I think I'll be left without, a chance to try again. My life which I saw as dim is now brighter to me than ever. A radiant glow of hope and faith. Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.
I come to you, in this time of need, for only you can help me during strife indeed. I need you now, I'll need you forever, if I knew where to send it I would write you a letter. I would tell you I was sorry, for mistakes I have done, that I want to be home, be your prodigal son. But I know I'm not perfect, I might falter once more, I just hope when I'm done and ready for something more, I can turn the knob and walk through your door. You are the Father, my Father at that, and I am your son, perfection I lack. I have you imprinted, on my back and my arm, hoping that this way you will clear me from harm, where ever I am, no matter the day, where I am able or unable to pray. Be with me always and protect me from danger, stray me away from malicious strangers. Those that get joy from the suffering of others, those who find joy in harming there brothers.
© Copyright 2009 Felipe B (felipe_b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618152-letter-to-God