*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618228-Stop-Motion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by E
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1618228
A stop motion type of reality of romance. Love.
The cold wind blows through my hair, brushing pass my skin and make it's way into my bones. I'm weaving through the streets of West LA, my mind working like a GPS leading directions. I turn to my passenger side, continuing a conversation and it was then I realize my mouth is still running but for a moment, my hearts full attention was on her presence once again. The passing traffic and city lights flash across her face like a smooth running stop motion scene edited in real-time to perfection as I go back and forth with her and the road. We're just going for a ride around town and I don't know where I'm going... but I have an idea. Regardless, all that matters is that I know home is where I'll end up... and home is where we'll be.

I'd die a thousand times to find her again...
© Copyright 2009 E (dragofyourkiss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618228-Stop-Motion