*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618232-The-love-of--sisters
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1618232
sisters love for one another runs very deep heres why
I moved out of my dad's at 16 when Keke(Kendra) was 12 years old. She was hurt deeply that her one and only true best friend and sister was leaving her in a hell hole. I was having problems with my parents (dad and stepmom) for awhile now and I couldn't take it anymore so I moved to my mom's. Well when I left I left her a letter and told how sorry I was for leaving but it was for the best so there wouldn't be anymore fights between the parents and myself. Well needless to say my father wouldn't let us have anything to do with each other. I found out that he treated her the same way he did me at 16 which hurt me. I also found out some very troubling upsetting news that happened to her and I'm very mad at myself for leaving my baby sister to such demons. I have myspace and I was able to get my step brother on my page and within a few days of having told him to tell her I said hi, she contacted me. I cried like a baby because this was my baby sister whom I would die for and not regret anything I do for her.
Well as it turns out my sister was never mad at me.She wanted me to come home so bad but knew it would and could never happen for me and my dad's family do not get along anymore. She told me that she missed me very much and that she has not gone a day or night without thinking about me and wondering where and how I was. I have wrote her so many letters and never got a response back until now. I talked to her last night and when she answered she was in tears. This is the true love that runs deep between sisters. No matter how far apart or the time with no contact the love and friendship stayed there as if nothing had ever happened.
I thank God for finally answering my prayers about my baby sister. I am hoping sometime soon we get to see each other. Her mom is wanting to move to where I'm at so that Keke will have someone to look after her in case anything major happens and know that she will be in safe hands and out of harms way. I will do anything that my first step mother asks of me because she has been there for me through thick and thin. I love them dearly and I am so blessed to have them back in my life now.
God I thank you so much for giving me a second chance with my baby sister. She is my best friend my homie my sister my side kick my mini me. Thank you for this chance to give her the help and advice no one gave me..
This is the real meaning of family when separated and have gone over 2 years with no contact. This is what a real sister relationship should be like and a true friendship looks like.
© Copyright 2009 countrygirl4life (countrygirl10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618232-The-love-of--sisters