*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618705-Lustful-Lovers---First-chapter-teaser
by TomUk
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Erotica · #1618705
This is a teaser. Any comments to do with this are very welcome, and appreciated.
                                       The Lustful Lovers





                                                 Chapter One



“What do you mean it was a drunken mistake?” Harvey was screaming at the top of his voice “You were digging into my life, you don’t trust me I’m sorry” Laura mumbled with puppy dog eyes for she knew what she had done was wrong on many different levels, “screw this, I can’t do it” Harvey said angrily as he stormed out of her bedroom. As he marched down stairs bid farewell to her parents with tears welling in his eyes, he had just found out why his girlfriend of a year was avoiding taking him anywhere her friends were “she cheated on me, the bitch, don’t I make her happy?” He questioned himself as he walked down the drive with a two hour walk home ahead of him he could do nothing but imagine what had happened that night,



His hands wandered over her body as they shared a deep, lustful kiss their tongues exploring each other’s mouths resting his hands on her backside pulling her closer. Laura’s hands fumbled with his belt trying tirelessly to undo his pants and get what she wanted her breath quickening and the emotion in their kiss growing, almost as fast as the bulge in his pants. The music from the party downstairs was loud, the music adding atmosphere to what was happening, before Laura had realised what was happening his pants where down and she was on her knees staring at his boxers without hesitation, she started caressing his raging erection as he moaned in ecstasy. “You like that then?” Laura said smugly smiling... “Get off the road jerk!” Harvey looked confused as he found himself wandering on the road, he had been completely bewildered by what he had found out about his girlfriend, he didn’t know what had happened and his imagination was running wild with dread.



“Why does this always happen to me, what do I do to deserve it?” Harvey questioned as if he would get some greater meaning, He had spent the night restless not knowing what he would do, he really loved Laura or so he thought, it must be love he kept telling himself. Reaching over to his laptop browsing the Internet, pop-ups were usual but this was strange, Harvey felt himself being pulled towards a pop-up advertising singles chat before he had realised what was happening half of the sign up page had already been filled in, the only thing running through his mind was “why not, she isn’t completely innocent is she?” why was he doing it? Spite? Or just being curious?

Harvey’s feelings were up in the air, he didn’t’t know what he was feeling, he thought he should be guilty but he was far from it, he was excited, restless and very curious. There was many different rooms in which Harvey could have chose, “Oh teen” he uttered tried to hide the fact he was more drawn to the singles chat “This is dead...” he trailed off using it as an excuse to try the singles room.



There was a lot of people in this room, all ages ranging from sixteen all up until thirty, and it was very busy there was so many conversations going on Harvey found himself almost scared to start talking for fear he would be looked over and ignored, he figured out a tactic, he would wait until someone said hello before trying to strike up conversation with people, this seemed to work for a while before conversation died and he would find himself waiting, like a leopard waiting for the right opportunity to pounce. Time seemed to slow down and Harvey found himself indulged in listening, if you could call it that, to everyone’s conversation. 

The title of the room was singles, yet there was so many people just in there to socialise, and many just for somebody to talk to, to get advice off. As Harvey’s finger’s scraped over the keyboard getting faster and faster, his eyes full of emotion as he typed, he was letting everything out but what was the danger? He didn’t’t know any of the people in the room, heck most of them were from America.

Harvey explained everything, how the girl he loves cheated on him, how she betrayed his trust and how she had crushed his heart, He waited.



Laura had just gotten out of the shower, the droplets of water glistening of her body as if they were diamonds, as she flicked her long black wavy hair back over her shoulder before she ran her hands through her hair, She stood there nude, sleek and sexy, she couldn’t’t shake the thought of what had happened the other night from her mind. The smell, the emotion and the lust, Laura had his whole attention and his desire in her hand, the ability to mould it into any shape or form she wanted, she had an uncanny gift for getting what she wanted. Her mind was wandering to what would have happened if she hadn’t have been disturbed by her friend.



As she thought of his hands wandering across the base of her back before groping her ass, she became restless and horny, reaching in her draw, quietly searching desperate as if not a moment was to spare, before revealing a small, silver vibrating bullet. Laura lay on her black silk sheets, her hands caressing her breasts as the images of what could have happened flew through her mind, the moans were growing even before she had started her pussy was becoming wetter and wetter as her finger glided across her clit, slowly and gently she parted her lips to make room to slide a finger inside inching in, feeling every little bit as she replaced her one finger with two, arching them to forcefully play with her G-spot, her juices flowing as she used her spare hand to guide her vibrator towards her  clit before too long her body was writhing around the bed as her breath became deeper and heart raced, muscles clenching around her fingers.



Laura’s eyes clenched closed and her jaws locked shut trying to hide the amazing feel of her orgasm, it carried on for which felt like forever removing both her toy and fingers, her muscles moved uncontrollably, out of breath and not only physically but also mentally drained, she lay staring at her pearly white ceiling feeling both ashamed and guilty that she felt like this about someone other than Harvey. Laura and Harvey had been going out for just over a year, before the problems had started to creep up. Harvey was always a kind person, whatever was his was everyone else’s. Their relationship had always been good and quite stable until recently Harvey had started recognising the bad signs, the lack of interest in sex, and the ambiguous behaviour.



















                             Chapter 2



As  the sun shone through Harvey’s window, the song’s of the birds nesting in his roof were the only sound to be heard until suddenly the thick oak door to his bedroom aggressively swings open, to which behind to his father, Colin "I've been shouting you for the past fifteen minutes, get out of bed you lazy moron!" Harvey's face was that of shock and concern what had he done? The day was warm, the sky was blue with not a cloud in sight. Steam billowing from the spout of the kettle Harvey sheepishly, but most of all reluctantly, made his way out into the concrete yard in which his father stood, voice course "What is wrong?" mummbled Harvey now staring at his fathers back "I want you out, not now but soon. Your mother has left and your old enough to look out for your self." Colin confidently replied almost as if he had been rehersing for this moment his whole life.



His whole life seemed to be crashing down around him, from losing his beloved girlfriend to the very roof above him, "This is it, This is it!" He yelled in his mind after spending what seemed like days, which was infact fourty-five minutes, mulling everything over, where as in the aroma and heat of the kitchen was tickling laura's nose as she reached for the phone and search amongst the abyss of which she calls a contacts list, finaly stopping upon, It, and let her perfectly manacured nail press call, moments later the speaker calls out "Hello you've reached Harvey sorry but I am" before letting it finish Laura's phone was crashing upon the wonderfuly white tiles "Thats it! He can crawl to me the knob!" erupted out of her mouth.  As the heat outside reached an incredible thirty-four degrees it was too much for Laura so once lunch was over she retreated to take a cool bath.



The rippleing reflection of her black silky hair and crystal clear complextion grinning back at her as she generously pours atleast half of a bottle of relaxing bubblebath into the cream white bathtub. The imaculately crafted wooden frame decorating the huge mirror complimented Lauras nude body as she stood inspecting her perfect figure, Those beatiful blue eyes tracing the reflection of her gorgeously plump and perky breasts, the amazlingly sexy flat stomach to superbly firm thighs but soon enough her mind was wandering to what would be happening had harvey been there. The trickle of water from the solid silver taps came to a halt as Laura turned them off before dipping her big toe in to check the temperature "ohh perfect" she moaned submerging her leg before gentle gliding the rest of her body after. As the soap slide down her thigh towards her foot she could do nothing to avoid remembering what harvey had done just two days before, the mere thought got Lauras pussy aching for attention she couldnt fight the urge to pleasure her self, her hand began to carress her breasts pinching and twisting her nipples which were very much on their way to becoming hard "I love it when he wraps his lips around them, sucking them and teasing them with his tongue" She quietly moaned to her self as she found her spare hard slowly making its way to her crotch, the bubbles made it very much impossible to see what she was doing aside from the rare gap in the crystal clear bubbles, her fingers found her exposed clit superhumanly fast and within seconds she was writhing uncontrolably as she gliders her fingers down the length of her pussy before forcfully plunging them inside herself, sending her wild her mind concentrating on the way Harvey's hard cock penetrates her deeply and as he thrusts the sight of her pussy tight around is cock alas she returned to brutely rubbing her cliterous as she climaxed, just about to orgasm, the door opens slightly.



© Copyright 2009 TomUk (tomuk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618705-Lustful-Lovers---First-chapter-teaser