*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618714-thy-house-of-mirrors
by RFL
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1618714
it's about an ex
You broke my heart into pieces, you just threw it in the trash as though it were scraps of confettie. You left me lying in anguish. you stabbed me in the heart all the way to the core of my soul. I remember your words so clearly, you said, DIE, DIE WHY WONT YOU DIE. As darkness rolled over me I heard my calling. You wouldn't come back, but i know what i must do. I was right you never came back no apologies for the hell you put me through. When i first saw you I said hello my dear with a twisted smile, but I'm no longer the man I was when we first met. I have a gift for you, I am a juggalo a strait up psychopath. As i drove to the carnival I heard her scream from the trunk. As I pulled in the parking lot all was right with the world. I open the trunk her fear was a beautiful sight, I spoke softly into her ear don't be afraid you wont die today, but you will learn the truth about life. I threw her through the doors of the carny house and closed the doors behind her. You could hear her scream and I spoke. Welcome to thy house of mirrors! See yourself for what you are. A heartless bitch that would eat her young. So how do you like me now Kate. Welcome to the carnie grounds and enjoy the hideous abomination that you made for I will be your undoing.
© Copyright 2009 RFL (francislail at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1618714-thy-house-of-mirrors