*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/161903-Reconciliation
by Quill
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #161903
Sometimes lovers fight just to reconcile.
She saw the gleam in those heavy-lidded eyes and she drew in a swift breath, trying to twist her head away but to no avail his mouth swooped down seizing hers in a ruthless kiss then his mouth softenedand brushed back and forth over her lips.

She responded instinctively. His hand ws sliding over her breast cupping it and she strained towards him in sweet abandon. His hand encouraged her through the filmy silk of her nightgown. He tugged it down just enough to expose her breast.

She panicked when she realized what he did but with alaughing groan, he ignored her and bent his head to her breast. She looked at the dark head at her breast and slid her fingers through his thick hair.He paused long enough to drag her nightgown and his towel off.

His lips closed upon her nipple and she gasped and clutched his head to her breast, willing him closer. Then she felt his hand traveled downward covering the soft moun in between her legs. His fingers teased and tormented her until she was clinging to him, parting her legs, giving him access.She was damp and more than ready for him.

He was half-demented with need cupping her bottom in both hands and plunged into her with just enough restraint to keep from shoving her into the headboard. Her knees lifted to give him deeper access.Every nerve in his body was screaming for release and still he held himself back, driving himself seeper and deeper with each thrust. She felt the driving force of each of his powerful strokes deep within her and felt her body begin to soar. Then the universe exploded in a burst of pleasure and they drifted slowly to reality.

"So, do you forgive me?" He asked
"Yeah, I do." she whispered back.
© Copyright 2001 Quill (heartstrings at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/161903-Reconciliation