*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620284-I-dont-want-it-to-end
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by marii
Rated: E · Chapter · Emotional · #1620284
Just what's inside my head. Should I continue it...? You tell me.
She knew what was about to come. Her anxious eyes couldn't stop looking all around the room, searching for him. She started to breathe faster and faster, trying not to get too excited in the moment she crossed his stare... But even if she prepared herself, the sudden bump would still come. And she knew it.
But stiil, she kept looking for him.
The clock was ticking, minutes were passing, yet she still couldn't see him. Her fingers were tracing an undefined pattern on her shirt, making her strong impatience pretty obvious. People walked by, and as she heard the thousand rumors around her, she started bitting her lip, wanting for those voices to be shut down, hoping to hear his exhalation somewhere near her...

Then it happened. She felt a soft touch around her arms, and her breathing stopped. Suddenly the voices from the crowd were merely whispers that became lower every second, and the only sound she wanted to hear was his voice...
She turned around slowly, not wanting this moment to end. Then, she stared at his eyes and her heart stopped beating. They were bright, honey-colored and very deep; hours could pass by and she wouldn't get bored of them.

He raised one arm and placed it over her shoulder, like he always did, and said hi to her. It was a casual, everyday ceremony, but she still couldn't get used to it and became really nervous. Her lips moved and formed a little smile that wanted to explote into a huge grin, but it would be embarrassing for her. He kissed her on the cheek as a greeting, and walked pass her. As he moved by her side, she looked at his face once again, feeling a big hole in her chest and wishing he'd stay...
It wasn't enough.
She then sat down on her chair, and entered in a state of drowsiness that made her looked half asleep. Her brain would go back to the last 5 seconds she spent with him, and repeat it over and over again. Then the class became quiet as the teacher walked in, and she resigned to wait until the next break, maybe then he would talk to her again...

© Copyright 2009 marii (mariianiitaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620284-I-dont-want-it-to-end