*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620491-The-Grape
Rated: E · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1620491
A stolen supermarket secret
Police can be pretty okay sometimes. Save your life or your cat.It makes you almost consider respecting the law enough to not steal that grape from the supermarket produce section, you know the one I mean. That little purple soldier,hanging onto his regiment of plump friends. You imagine the sweet explosion it would detonate on your tongue, spraying shrapnel in between your teeth to be licked up promptly. A quick glance left and right, is that balding man still squeezing and prodding that cantolope? Will that little girl in the green jumper squeal if she sees me? She looks up from wrestling a plastic unicorn from her quarter machine purchase and smiles a toothy grin at you. You smirk back just to seem like a big grown up and hand her the purple Sergeant you've been eyeing. She pops him into her mouth as you hear "BANZAI!!" and the depth charge rips the top of her head off just leaving that jigsaw of a smile and a little giggle aftershock.........maybe you'll just buy some craisins.
© Copyright 2009 Jack Kelly (skyjuggler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620491-The-Grape