*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621331-SMALL-SURE-IS-BIG
Rated: · Essay · Other · #1621331
ITS ABOUT MY SCHOOL DAYS .values CAN SURE CHANGE YOUR LIFE...........................
Education is to provide man what is does not have,not



Its pretty amusing how certain small things done without much foresight might actually change a person's life in drastic way.It might ultimately yield magnificent results.I too had such small incident to relate to.It was during my school days.Days which I now realize molds out a person's life.I was hardly class 3 as far memory goes.my school was considered one of the best in the hilly state of the north east,Mizoram.Our School was called English Congregation school>Now i realize it did help me congregate- values.values are the pillar to a mans life.Without values a man is like a river flowing out of course flooded perhaps breaking its banks.Its brick by brick that makes a castle,its the same with character too its each fine value inculcated with precision that makes good character.



The incident as such is not dramatic but sure the effect it did have on me was dramatic.human beings are always lured by gifts and I was too one of our teachers Miss as i would call her those days wanted us to do well in everything we did.Be it handwriting,behaviour in class,participation, besides doing the assignmentsNow she did not ask us merely to do this she promised us a reward.Poor miss she had to spend to make us learn.but now i realis that those reward that lured us wew invaluable>the first day some body my class ended with the cadbury,that inspired me.The next day i set out to gain mine i tried my level best to be the best i could possibly be in everything i did.I wrote in better handwriting,my homework was neat>i was passionate about getting my chocolate nothing bothered,not my teasing friends,not the pain in my ankle,not distractions.my goal was set .Each obstacle i had to pass was done with great passion and patience.the cholate had to be mine and it was.



Today I do realis the value of the small lesson.the value of being good at what you do andbebest possiible you at that work.Th idea of following your goal pursuing it with passion no matter what is invaluable.the value of introspection and working on that which you have decided and sticking to it.



This my friend if we do with passion will yeild us alot of hocolates in life
© Copyright 2009 Shasdreams (shasdreams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621331-SMALL-SURE-IS-BIG