*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621562-TL-Spicing-Up
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Friendship · #1621562
"Go on and Keep up the good work, Maya!"
CHAPTER 2

SPICING UP



The horizon broke the daylight and let the sky painted itself of twilight dusts and oozed with grey and darkside of the sunset. The West coast of the city Rothenerg quited its shore as the light of the night spread its wings on the surface of the sea boulevard. Near the lane where the elders turn to walk along with their little grandchild, the sonnet of the wind blowing eastward bounced back the hymn of the north star as the Country welcomed the ever beauty of the night.

By the window, the stars were seen starting to take the stage up high on the heaven twinkling so bright and beckoning young souls to perpetuate every moment of happiness. As for the young heart of a fortunate girl, immeasurable it is to have a wish of freedom. Lucky was she to be free in a democratic state, able to plant her own seeds that she hopes to bear fruits in the future. Good day indded has begun to end but the night urging for more. Her life has turned on into the open and wide world of happiness that alas she would soon taste what she has been looking for--a thirst of work, of labor, sweat, fatigue, hunger, poverty---challenge. Challenge.

It seemed to fade--the worries she had before were all drowning inside her. She sat firm on the wooden chair facing the window, taking a grasp of her fist and blowing a smile as her eyes sought infinity at the stars at sky.
And tomorrow, she hoped, would be as finest as a lucky day she had before this splendid night.

Breeze of smooth whirl of the wind danced around the road Shimlet. Was the air telling of the fortune of a girl confidently striding towards a two-storey building of the Agency? Perhaps the empowering mass of it swings to her mood as deep within this young woman, a beast of terror and discouragement seemed to shout out and escape from her. But Maya would insist and took this beast inside her deepest well of confidence she wanted to inhibit. No matter how the beast knocked her off ,she would then prefer anaesthesia of Faith and Trust to cover her soul and twist the beast inside her wrestled upon her veins and until she set her mind, calmed down and relaxed.

© Copyright 2009 Pen Papers (penpapers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621562-TL-Spicing-Up