*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621967-Diarie-of-Marry-Ann-Jane-chaper-1
by yumi
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Gothic · #1621967
A story of a girl as she grow's up with a blood thirsty soul
http://s841.photobucket.com/albums/zz338/alalie1301/?action=view¤t=book.jpg

The day I was born my emotion's where contained in a dungon deep inside me. I felt no love no sadness no happyness nothing but pure hatered. My mother and father would fight all night and I would gaze at them behind the old stare case. I've learned how to care for myself the way I wanted by the time I was five. I even fixed my own food my parent's thought of me as a inmortal. But one thing they did not know was that I contaned a dark secret, within me that dark blood thirsty secret would awaken. As I awoke the next morning to go and fetch the mail for my parent's there stood the mail man stareing at me in thought. I walked up to him knowing what he was thinking, he was thinking of kidnaping me and doing such horred thing's to me. I took the mail from his hand and I piersed my eye's into his eye's dareing him to try. He grabed me heading for his car I did not scream nor yell. I reased my head to his neck and a blade hiddin within my black dress sleave, sliced through his flesh and through the bone of his neck. He droped me and I standed stareing down at him with all the hatered in my soul. I wispeard you diserved it for trying to hert me. My mother dashed out of the house she said Marry how could you? She kneled to the siad of the dead corpse of the mail man. She tryed feeling his pulse but there was nothing but coldness and stellness. I walked back inside with nothing but pure hatered and a straight face. That night my father tryed punishing me for the horried thing I did. He slamed me into the wall yelling into my face. I felt no pain as he slamed me into this wall. I did not even feel guilty for the merder I comited. Later that night when my parent's soposebly thought that I was in slumber in my room, I sat on the stare case listing quietly to there conversation. My mother said "We have to do something about Marry, Gilbert Im afraid of our own dauter she just comited a merder today and she is only ten year's of age". My father said "Nely I think where just going to have to turn her in to the police there's nothing else we can do". I sat there thinking my thought's filed with idea's and I final picked one I would have to do wht ever I had to keep my horried thing's I did hidden. Around one in the morning while my parent's rest in there bead's I handled a knife from the kitchin, I jabed the knife into my father's heart my mother awoke screaming and ran down the stair case to the phone. I took the knife out of my father's heart and dashed after her. The last word's my mother said before I stabed her through her heart was, "help there's a merder in my house please herr........ She droped to the floor and I wispeard in her ear you and father diserved it for trying to put me through pain, and tryed to send me away. I cleaned the knife for finger print's and there layed no drop of blood on my black silk dress. I walked barefooted to the frount of the stair case and sat on the bottom step waiting for the police to arive. At that very moment that dungon opened up and my emotion's where free the cause of this was my parent's they where the lock and death was the key. I smiled happly and the got a straight face as the police walking in. I said the merder escaped and I ran to the police officer's leg and held on tightly. I was sent to a pair of foster parent's who cared for me better than my biological parent's.

© Copyright 2009 yumi (doomed.doll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1621967-Diarie-of-Marry-Ann-Jane-chaper-1