*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1622278-Saving-Random-Kids
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #1622278
Saving people and falling in love
If the world ended today what would people say about you? I know when the world was supposed to end. I have known since I was four years old. I don't know why I knew. When the world ended I was there. I know it ended because I had to relive it three times. I died in the end. You may wonder how a dead person can write, but it was my last request. I wanted my...I wanted the last "family" to know. This is everything that led to the end.

October 24,2009,

I was redecorating my room at Con's today . I was thinking of painting over all the 10 31 9's all over my walls. Jess said I wrote them when I was four. I think I was a strange kid. And stupid. What does 10 31 9 even mean? Claire says it means I owe El 9. I have no idea what El 9 is. Nor does she. This is what I get for listening to my bestie's sister. And her mom. Seriously, Jess says she thinks I live at their house. I think of Jess as my mom. And Converse and Claire as my sisters. And I'm kinda close to Jake. Like a younger brother. Anyways I was shooting hoops yesterday with Jake, and Converse runs up breathlessly and says,"Jericho Milch asked me if he could borrow my lime pen!" We both screamed. Jericho Milch is a new hottie at our school. Well....he's not new he just looks better. Jake raised his eyebrow."Really? Sharlae, I thought you were better than that.Con...not so much." I slugged him. He whacked me back. Then Con launched herself at Jake and I think she tried to rip his eyeballs out. Con dragged me inside after that. We made Top Ten Hot Dudes List

Shar's Con's
1.Jake Nike Jericho Milch
2.Jericho Milch Marcus Milch
3.Quintin Silk Kade Milch
4.Zac Mardes Lars Milch
5.Leo Dest Nate Milch
6.Will Aaxe Alex Milch
7.West Hestr Quintin Silk
8.Xaviore Bez Will Aaxe
9.Marcus Milch Xaviore Bez
10.Kade Milch West Hestr

When Con saw my list she said, "Why do you have Jake on #1?" I blushed. She grabbed my notebook."Yeah....." I draw guys in my notebook. Um, yeah. How do I tell? "I like your brother." She gasped. "I'm gonna tell." I glared."DON'T.YOU.dare!" She ran screaming,"JAA-AAKE!" I ran to my room.And slammed the door and grabbed my other notebook and started drawing...Someone pounded on my door."I'm not here!" I yelled crying."It's Jake."He whispered.He sat down beside me and tilted his head."Yo Shar. What's wrong?" I smirked."I think the Yankee's are gonna lose the World Series." He laughed."Hopefully they won't. I put on a bet with Dem that we would win." We knocked fists."YRSS!"We yelled.He walked out and halfway out he turned and said "Yes." I was confused."Huh?" He replied looking down."I like you too..." I tilted my head."I think we should just be friends." Jake raised an eyebrow."How 'bout no."

October 25, 2009

Jericho Milch is now off my hottie list. He's still hot but I can't call one of my bestie's a hottie. Yeah...Jer has replaced Jake. I was crying at school today and he sat down next to me and just sat there waiting for me to stop. Then he asked,"Are you okay Shar?"And Jericho Milch, Jericho freaking Milch, hugged me and put his head on my shoulder. I nodded wiping my eyes and sniffing. "You sure kiddo?"Jer said as he tussled my hair. "Mm-hmm." He sat up. "Hey, so...what's wrong?" I shrugged,"It's nothing Jericho." He stood up and grabbed my arm. He grabbed it lightly but still. "Normally when a person cries there is something wrong. Now tell me."I managed to say,"It's...it's...it's just my friend...Jake." "What happened?'' Jericho actually looked so sincere that I decided I would spill my heart out to him. "Wow....Your life really sucks doesn't it?" Someone snorted behind us. "Real sensitive man." Will said. "Well how would you phrase it?" Jer said glaring at Will. "I'm so sorry,how can I help?" Will said in his "psychitrist" voice. I raised an eyebrow and started to giggle."Wow...you are the BEST friend a girl could have Sharlae Case!" Converse said in a cold quiet voice with tears in her eyes.Then she turned on her heel and ran towards some girl from her band."What was that about Shar?" Jer asked me extremly confused.Poor guy. I thought as I said,"You guys.Well mostly you not him." Will looked quite abashed."Truth hurts." I said quietly. Then I ran after Converse. The girl next to her tilted her head.After several moments of silence Con said suddenly,"Good-bye!" I looked at the other girl."My name is Kazm." She offered up. "Kazm...as in spazm?" I asked starting to creep away. She smiled her braces shining into my eye."Yeah. Cool huh?" I darted my eyes. "Do you know where Con went?" Kazm looked down and responded to her feet, "You really hurt her ya know?" Shocked, I answered loudly,"What did I do?" She took a deep breath. "She thinks you are stealing her boyfriend from her. Jericho kinda likes her, she thinks. Also," Kaz's eyes swelled with tears. "Her dog died and this morning you asked where he was." I gasped. "I...I...I didn't mean to!" Kaz smiled slightly. "Then I suggest you tell her that." Later in World Studies I wrote both Con and Kaz notes.

Con, I didn't know Darcy died. Will you please forgive me?

Kaz,Thanks for the great advice! IM me l8r okay: SugarRushing


IM's between Shar (SugarRushing), Kaz (CrazyRocker8), and Con (PlasticDuckie )

CrazyRocker8: Hey Sharlae
SugarRushing: Kaz?
CrazyRocker8: Yeah! You talk to Shoe yet?
SugarRushing: Nah...she's online now
PlasticDuckie: Hello Kaz
CrazyRocker8: Talk to Sharlae not me. Do NOT drag me into this.
PlasticDuckie: I don't talk to traitors
SugarRushing: I am not a traitor!
Plastic Duckie: Urg! OK! OK! All is forgiven!
CrazyRocker8: Thank the Rock Gods



October 26,2009 (Kaz's Diary)

Today I met Sharlae Case. I mean I knew about her but we never met. Plastic Ducks did one song about her: My Friendly Ghost. It's about life and friends. Shoe wrote it after Sharlae and her became friends. And that was 3 years ago. Then when the band came together it was the first song we played together. It kinda sucked though. I mean you throw together four girls who can barely play an instement or sing. Shoe and I were the only ones who could play a little. I can play the keyboard and Shoe can sing. The others, Carly and Abby, could do anything but now Abby plays the drums and Carly plays the guitar. We've played at Mari Dell's birthday party. But that is all. I'll write later but now I have to go to Math.

Name Kazm Dallaws Class Advanced Date 10-26-09 D- See me after
Class



#1. 77-53*n=96 n=5
#2. n+41/11=110 n=69
#3. n*6-5=31 n=3
#4. 66*n=462 n=7
#5. 14-41*n=(-81) n=3

(After Math)
I am failing Math. Ms. Sanders told me I have to quit Cheerleading for 2 weeks! I have to go to the tutoring exchange. I duuno what I'll tutor someone in. I'm going to see if Shoe made it into the school play. I tried out for a LOL. But even if I did make it, I can't do it. I'm banned cheer so I'm probably banned from the play. Oh well!

October 27,2009
Con got into the play. She is a main character named Gabby in Promise Me, a drama. I'm on the art crew. I'm drawing backgrounds and making costumes. Con's costume is going to look like this: blond wig, blue uniform shirt, plaid pleated skirt, ankle gray boots, and sideways pink baseball cap. She is going to look AMAZING! So is Kaz. She got a minor role. She wasn't expecting to get a part. But she got Cara. She'll have green cargo shorts, orange tank top, orange high tops, and knee high socks.She only has 10 lines but it's okay. She can't smile because Cara was supposed to have perfectly straight teeth not braces.Plus last night Kaz went out and cut her hair. I used to be to her waist now it's to her shoulders.She's doing everything she can to get out of the play. IDK why! She's an amazing actor. I was there when she tried out.( I have to have a part in the play to be on the art crew. ) I play Zade. She's the DJ at the Jr. High prom. Looks: black wig, pink button down, black skinny jeans, and lime glasses. I get to make all this all from scratch. Yay for me. It's time to go home. Or rather to Con's. Mom's outta town again. Wonder how that will go. Con (Btw still mad even though she said she wasn't) and Jake mad. Claire 2 years older totally oblivious. Jess jabbering so it's not silent. And Abby the other dog whining. Let's see if my prediction comes true!


PlasticDuckie's AKA Converse's OnlineJournal
Title:So.....
Hey all u peeples! Here's the PlaDuNews(Lol username + news): 1) I got into my school's play! 2) I gots a boyfriend....urg! 3) I'm mad at my bestie! 4) I think the world is gonna end.

1) It's about these 3 friends who want to go to their jr hi. prom with their crushes/bfs. I'm Gabby a normal straight A student.Who gets suspended for who knows....oooo! Actually for anouncing over the speaker she loved Mark.( GEEK )

2) His name is Kade. I like all his bro's too. But since my "friend" stole my old crush......hence the urg!

3) Because she stole Jericho from my clutches.

4) It was on the radio tonite. Supposedly 10-31-09....scary.

Comments:

AncientCity: Stole from your clutches? ....... I didn't know I was in anyones "clutches" also....shar is a FRIEND!

RareClaire: Is that why it was awkward at dinner?

AncientCity: BTW.... UR DATING KADE!!!!!!!

KadeDaMan: Call me l8r... jer is mad @ me now.

SugarRushing: Jer is right. FRIENDS! besides I like someone else

PlasticDuckie: ??Who?? Tell me and I'll stop being mad!

SugarRushing: An ultimatum? I'll im u.......


IM's between Shar, Con, and Will (WillPower)

SugarRushing: Hello
PlasticDuckie: TELL
SugarRushing:......will.......
PlasticDuckie:Really?
SugarRushing: yuppers!
PlasticDuckie:OMG! he's online!
SugarRushing:Don't invite him!
WillPower:Yo! Wats up?
SugarRushing:nuthin much
PlasticDuckie: lols! shar just told me a secret!
WillPower: really? do tell!
SugarRushing: *smothers Con and smiles at Will* don't listen she was dropped on her head way too many times!
PlasticDuckie: Fine i'll send a private message!
PlasticDuckie to WillPower: I know who she likes
WillPower to PlasticDuckie: Who?
PlasticDuckie to WillPower:....can't tell
WillPower: Do u know who I like?
PlasticDuckie:no ?
SugarRushing: who?.....
SugarRushing to PlasticDuckie: AGH!!!!! man!
WillPower to PlasticDuckie: I like Shar
SugarRushing to WillPower: I like You
PlasticDuckie:You guy like each other! yay. i'm gonna call Kade.
WillPower: sooo....
SugarRushing: umm...
WillPower: wanna do something l8r 2morrow?
SugarRushing: def! what?
WillPower: movie or dinner
SugarRushing: a date?
WillPower: yeah.pizza?
SugarRushing: ok.
does this mean we're bf/gf?
WillPower: I think so.
SugarRushing: cool. um....i g2g homework
WillPower: l8r
SugarRushing:bye!



11-28-09 Will at home

"Mom, I'm going to get pizza with Sharlae. I'll be back around nineish." I told my mom putting on my hoodie. "Oh. Is this Sharlae your girlfriend?" My mom raised her eyebrows. I blushed a bit. "Erm..kind of." Mom sighed. "Okay. Call if you are going to be late." I bit my lip. "Can Rin drive me to Sharlae's house." Mom smiled. "Yes dear." Rin is my step-father. He does whatever Mom tells him. I hopped into Rin's Jeep. When we got to Sharlae's house I did a silent squeal.
© Copyright 2009 SuperFiction (superfiction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1622278-Saving-Random-Kids