*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623302-Niether-did-I
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1623302
Don't believe in marriage, since its a hole that sucks all the love in a relationshi
“So caught up in life sometimes I forget to breath, that’s how life has gone since the last December.” These words kept glowing on the laptop screen where I had just typed them. And the reason behind me typing them was………………..I don’t know. It might have been that extremely sweetened doughnut I have been nibbling since I sat here…….maybe. Or maybe it was the wedding taking place the next room ….maybe. Or maybe it’s the ticking clock behind me, reminding me every second how late my co-workers are. I was stuck here in this place, a place I would have preferred to be dead rather than get into again. How stupid was that girl getting married next room, she had just sentenced her love to death.
“But what is the end of this??”
He have said on that dreadful freezing December day.
“You are asking what the end of our love is?!” I remember screaming back at him
“Hun, you know what I mean , we can’t stay lovers forever, we must take another step babe, it’s been five years since I told you I loved you and I think the only logical thing now is for me to go to your dad and ask him for your hand”
I lay my head back remembering how he had said that, how his face was craving for me to understand, but he was wrong because how could he have thought that marriage might be the next step? I had left after he said that and never looked back, and so ending our story. I turned my head to look at the door from which I left; trying to imagine what would have happened if I didn’t walk away.
And he were the groom

                                                                                                           


                                                                                                                                                                              292 words:)
© Copyright 2009 Innocent Devil (innocent_devil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1623302-Niether-did-I