*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624050-The-Raid-of-Heaven
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1624050
Battle on Land of Hope, The Raid of Heaven
“Seize the heaven, kill the god!”

He shouts to people front of him who are sentenced to death because of their crimes. Today, those who stand front of him are going impossible battle what leads to nothing. No one of them have anything to lose, success brings unlimited wealth, total freedom and absolute forgiveness. Everyone of them choose and rip sword off from ground, from sea of swords. Motor-swords, edges and katana's, nothing else that cut ability matters. What is also known as graveyard of sword's. It is first step against god, what leads to great gate's of the heaven.

“To arms! Today, heaven wont stop us!”

Every armed hand of criminal army raises their chosen sword and shouts for the victory. Shout of battle rage reaches far away. Ground trembles under them, while they give everything to man, who will lead them to heaven or hell. Its been over 900 years of war, here in this place. Today it ends, it ends to victory and freedom for people or total domination by heaven.

“Forgive me my love.”

Were his last words as human of our world. Now he is shining hope of freedom, bringer of victory. Everyone follows him, running towards the great gate's. Every step against heaven burns their bodies mentally but just seeing how brave/crazy leader just runs towards, gives them strength and courage continue. After road of pain, comes fight to death. Royal army of Land of Hope march forwar, againts running men, fully armed and ordered to stop, kill and unforgiven intruders against heaven. First ones get instantly ripped half, both armors or flesh are nothing against leader of intruders. Two armies collide, battle begins but they still move forward. Royal army get pushed back, closer passage what leads to great gate's. Royal army is army of thousands men, fully armored, armed and trained for this. But they are still losing. Criminals slay down hundreds of them, leader himself thousands, even more after he unsheathes his sword. Nobody cant count kills, but everyone can see all blood and body parts flying after he runs forward. It scare people behind him, making someone them run and die miserly. Leader cuts the road for them, leaving dead, suffering bodies everywhere. Blood flows down the road, to sea of swords.

It takes not too much time to reach the end of royal army, everyone of them and half of the criminals lay dead. Survivors rages and shouts, feeling nothing for the dead. Leader wont even look, his eyes can only see light at the end heaven.

“Onward! To the gate's of heaven!”

Everyone are covered by blood and wounds. Even the mighty leader is hurt, does not care a less it. He just raises his sword high and start walk, then run forward to gates. Group of criminals follows him blindly, feeling that victory is only option now. Royal army was only one front defense of the great gate. It is now fully free to slam down, by him, brave and mighty leader. Two mountains go down same time, that is how much power taking down it needs. He is down on his knees for moment, this is why criminals are there. Some ideas of killing him come mind, but then endless creed of humanity wants money, fame and freedom. So they will defend him. Group of men stand against angelic army what walks from middle of all dust and destruction. Some of them just taunts them, giving no respect for them. After all they are army right under god of heaven, god himself.

“Bring them down! Go! Seize the heaven!”

Man down on his knees shouts, striking his first down to ground. Mass under running men is trembling, army of angelic creatures rushes against running men. Clash of swords and weapons start battle to conquer heaven. Criminals are strong enough kill and kill, but one of them survives at the end. Everyone die by hands of god's guardians. Someone of them still lives after killing, but losing blood and limbs while creatures play with them. Smaller group of those, who guard heaven walks close to man on his knees. They look like officers of god, higher than those who killed criminals. Group halves, they go around kneeing man. Highest, most clamorous creature comes at that man and pray for soon dying man.

“Save yourself.”

Those words stopped everything, those angelic guards around him dies instant, by one strike of his sword. The sword scatters after last touch of flesh under armored skin. Highest screams loudly something and slices half after man stand up from ground. Scream of highest one gives order to others attack, leaving killing rest of criminals later. Rest of angelic creatures attack against him, unarmed man who is not still recovered fully. He does not care about recovering anymore, he opens his hands sides and shouts words, last what those creatures ever hear.

“Dont stop!”

First attacker explodes before even impact of his fist, second takes hit and scatters to pieces of flesh. He attacks second time, this time with right hand, rail of bang kills lot of them. Angelic creatures back up then attack again in perfect formation. Nothing helps, creatures die without mercy. Near dead criminals can only see their hope turning into killing machine, making blood mist around him, middle of creatures. After fierce battle, all guards of god are down. Down for good, forever. Man hit sides so blood wipes from his fists and arms. His right arm is ripped open to bones, revealing his hands metallic inner structure and bones. He is bleeding like a stabbed pig. That wont stop him, he still walk forward. Laying and dying men can only look how figure of their leader fades towards the light. Most of them dies after that, only few still want to live. That few dies, only one survives from raid of heaven. Survivor is not god, not hope. The criminal.

“Kill the god. Ridiculous.”

After raid of heaven, at the land of hope one year passes. He didn't find her. No trace, nothing of her. He walks down the bloody road. Red colored road leads to sea of swords, were he bury pieces of his scattered sword. His mind is empty, he have no will to live anymore. He have nothing. So he walk away.

Bloody road and sea of swords will be known later as STATE00; Red Road and Land of Hope. Were is the criminal?

History of Hope, the Raid of Heaven.
© Copyright 2009 SeriusPenName (seriuswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624050-The-Raid-of-Heaven