*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624078-A-Thug-And-A-Good-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1624078
Tyrome a thug/popular/sexy like always,but happens when he meets the girl of his dreams
Summary: Tyrome, a thuggish teenage boy has always been one of the popular kids at his school, ya know, bad as hell, fine as hell, and a player from head to toe. He's a good kid at heart but he's being led into the wrong crowd, but what happens when the most sexiest girl he ever seen transfers into his school. But don't let looks deceive you, she may look sweet on the outside, but could change this thug more then he thought.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1


''What 'bout Shaniqua? She gotta fat ass.'' My friend Anthony said with a grin as me and the rest of my friends sat at the back of our Math class like we always do.

''But gotta ugly face.'' I said sitting back in my chair with my feet up on my desk. The math teacher looked at me with a warning look, she didn't like it when I put my feet up on my desk but I like it so, who cares what she gotta say. I kept my feet on my desk and she just sighed and started to talk about...somethin. I never did like math.

''True.'' Anthony said.

''What 'bout Tanisha? She's fine as hell.'' JaQueal said grinning as he looked at the back of Tanisha Jackson's head. She was fine, but had no body whats so ever. No ass, no tits, no curves, no nothing. I needa girl with body.

''She cute, but got no body.'' I said with a shrug. I looked over to my other friend Aj who was still messin with Ashley that sat in front of him, again. That nigga been messin with her ever since we started are Junior year this year. I tell him all the time that Ashely does not like him. But he keep sayin she will. He don't take no for an answer.

Ya see, I go to a black school. It ain't really for only black people but it's in the projects so most of the kids that go here are black, theres only a few white kids here and I feel sorry for them havein' to put up with are bad asses. But I like it here, it's fun everyday and plus the girls here are fine as hell. But most of them ain't my taste and the ones who are ain't pretty to look at.

All these girls here are loud, ghetto, and think they know everything. It's hard to find a quite girl. All there is around here are good fucks, that's it.

''Damn Aj leave me alone!'' Ashley said finally done with Aj's shit for today.

''Please girl, don't act like you don't want this.'' Aj said grinnin'.

''Uh, I don't.'' Ashley said givin Aj that stank face girls' always be doin and turned around facing the front of the class again.

''Whatever, you ain't the only pussy in this class.'' Aj said rolling his eyes at her.

''Nigga please, I bet you still beat your dick like it owes you money.'' Ashely said turning around in her seat.

I busted out laughin and so did the whole class. That's what I like about that girl, she got jokes.

Aj just rolled his eyes not sayin nothing. I bet he won't mess with her no more.

''Damn Aj, you can't get a girl fo shit.'' I said still laughin.

''Whatever Tyrome. Quit actin like you could get any bitch if you snap yer fingers.'' Aj said glaring at me.

''Cause I can.'' I smirked.

''Oh yeah.'' Aj said with a grin then he leaned closer to me. ''I dare you to get that white girl Sarah's number.'' He whispered.

I made a face at that. ''Sarah?'' I said with disgust. She was flat chested, wore glasses, and pale blonde hair a mess, she was just a mess period. It was no problem tryna get her number, I knew she liked me. Her locker was right next to mine and I know she blushes every time she looks at me but I ignore it and her.

''Yeah Sarah.'' He repeated,

''That's messed up Aj.'' JaQueal said laughing. ''You know that girl got a crush on Tyrome since middle school. She'll probably pass out if Tyrome talks to her.''

I had to admit it, I look good. Damn good. I'm 17, with my own car I got with my own money. I don't wanna say I'm light skinned, but I am, I like to call myself carmel color. I got hazel eyes, girls tell me all the time that's one of the things they love about me. I'm tall and I got the best swagg in the whole school. I dress like a king. Today I was even rockin my new black and red Jordans. We had a dress code though, we had to wear shirts that have a collar, I know it sucks. But at least it's not bad as the private schools and what they make them wear. I wore a red baggy collared shirt with my black baggy pants and I wore my belt buckle my ex-girlfriend from... some time ago, gave me. It was real silver and it spelled my name. My hair was braided in a real hot way, it looked sick, my ex-girl did it for me a week ago. Yeah, I know. Imma player. But I can't help it, I'm hot.

Aj laughed. ''I know. That's why it's gonna be so funny ta watch. I'll bet you 20 dollars to do it.''

How was I suppose to turn down a easy 20 bucks.

The bell rang. ''Fine.'' I said getting outta my seat. ''You just better have my money up.''


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned. Did I had to do this?

I looked back at Aj, Anthony, and JaQueal who stopped laughing as soon as I looked back and just smiled making me go ahead.

I sighed and looked at the back of her as she got some book of her locker pushing up her glasses. She was the perfect nerd, she even had her hair in pigtails. Who does that?

Just picture some sexy ass girl. I told myself and walked next to her and leaned besides her locker having my hands in my pockets. ''Hey Sarah.'' I said with a grin.

She practically jumped a foot in the air and then she looked at me. I was amazed at who fast white people's face turned red.

''O-O-Oh h-hi...T-Tyrome.'' She stuttered like she was cold or something. ''I-Is s-s-something w-wrong?''

''Yeah. I think it's wrong that I don't got yer number.'' I said holding her chin and grinned. She turned bright red, I could hear the guys laughin from a mile away but I tried my best to ignore it. Those niggas are so dead when I'm done gettin this ugly bitch's number. Then I could throw it away and get my 20 bucks.

''M-M-My n-number?'' She stuttered again. I thought she was going to explode or somethin by how red her face was gettin'.

''Yeah, there's something about you today that's so....'' I bit my lip, girls love that. ''sexy.'' I said with a grin. ''So are you gonna give it to me or not?''

It didn't take her half a second to dive in her book bag and get a piece of paper. Her hand was shacking when she was trying to write her number down plus she was blushing a lot. I don't know what's getting her all worked up, it's not like I'm actually gonna call her.

''U-U-Um h-here y-you g-go.'' She stammered giving me the paper. ''Y-You c-could c-call m-me a-anytime y-you w-want.''

''Yeah.'' I said simply. Finally! Now I could get my ass away from this girl. I walked back to the guys glaring at them. They were practically rolling on the ground laughing.

Sarah was smiling and she literally skipped down the hall.

''Don't you ever tell me to do somethin like that again.'' I said grabbing the 20 bucks outta Aj's hand.

''Man...'' Aj said still laughing a little. ''That was hilarious.''

''Yeah.'' Anthony said laughing. ''Yo, let me see her number so me and JaQueal could prank phone call her.''

''Whatever.'' I said throwing him the crumpled up piece of paper in my hand and put the 20 in my pocket.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now me and my crew are in Health, this is the one class I couldn't fall asleep in and actually liked. The teacher, Mr. Johnson, is the coolest teacher in this whole school. He always keeps it real and keeps the class fun. Me and my friends call him Dave Chapelle sometimes because he reminds me of the real Dave Chapelle, their both funny, black, and bald.

''Alright class,'' Mr. Johnson says. ''Now, do you think it's right that all guy should have control in the relationship?''

''Hell yeah.''

''Hell no!''

The girls and guys shouted at the same time. Of course the guys should be in charge of the relationship, it's only natural.

''Alright not all at once.'' said when the class was yellin at each other from the opposite ends of the class room. He had one group of desk to the right and one to the left and they were both facein each other. Most of the girls sat on the right and most of the guys sat on the left, always walked in the middle of us. ''Yes, Moniqe.'' He said pointing to her.

''Mr, guys should not have control over any relationship because they don't know what the hell their doing.'' Moniqe said moving her head like the ghetto black girl she is. She's the tom boy type from head to toe. She has somewhat of a pretty face but it really is a shame she wears those baggy clothes and hats. She reminds me of a dude.

''Ch.'' I said rolling my eyes. must have saw me because he called on me. ''You seem to have a problem with Monique's opinion Tyrome.''

''Yeah, ya see, girl's like Monqie always think the girls are suppose to be the controlling ones in the relationship and that's exactly why girls like Monqie don't gotta man.'' I said putting my feet up on my desk and the whole class laughed.

''Please nigga, I don't needa man because all the guys out there are like you.'' Monqie said and rolled her eyes.

''There's a difference with you don't needa man and you can't get one, and bitch, you can't get one.'' I had everyone laughing again. ''I could get whatever girl I want, why would I want someone that dresses like me?''

''So Tyrome,'' says cutting in. ''your saying your this big time player and you could get whoever you want with the snap of your fingers right?'' He asked making some of the girls in the class giggle.

''Well yeah, I mean, who wouldn't want this?'' I said with a smirk poppin' my collar. I knew all the girls were agreeing with me since they were giggling and smiling. Monqie was the only who kissed her teeth.

Mr.Johnson was going to say something but someone was knocking on the door.

He opened the door and smiled at whoever was at it. ''You must be the new student. Come on in.'' He said letting someone inside. My feet dropped back on the ground and my mouth dropped to. In walks the sexiest girl in the whole damn universe.

She has carmel skin color like mine but a little lighter, it was flawless, not a bump or nothin' on her face. She has pretty light brown eyes and black hair that was a little longer then to she shoulders, she had bangs at the right side of her face covering a little part of her eye making her look even sexier! She had sexy lips to, with lip gloss and everything. She didn't wear pounds of make up like the girls here do, she only had a line of that black pencil girls put on the eyes on her top eyelids and a little at the bottom, I think it was called eyeliner. Whatever it was, she looked fuckin hot in it. And her body! Goddamn I nearly got hard just lookin' at it. She has perfect tits, slim waist, and the best ass I ever seen. She has the body and face of a goddess.

Plus she wore tight clothes, just what I like in a girl. She wore tight black skinny pants showin' off that sexy ass of hers with a tight gray collared shirt out lining her perfect figure and a white belt with white flats that had a little white bow on the front of em. My baby dresses like a Queen.

I think I found my wifey.

''Everyone this is our new student. Show her a warm welcome.'' said putting a hand on her shoulder.

''Tyrome don't you wanna put your tongue back in your mouth?'' I heard Monqie say making me snap outta my daze. She had me hypnotized.

The class laughed. But hey, I wasn't the only one that was lookin' at her like that. Every guy in the whole damn class was.

''Why don't we find you a seat...'' said lookin' for a seat for her.

''She could sit here.'' I said pushin some nerd off his seat that was near me not takin my eyes off her.

I had the class laughin' again and she smiled a little, I grinned.

''No thank you Tyrome.'' Mr. Johnson said.

''She could sit here.'' Ashley said smiling.

''Alright, you could go take a seat by Ashley over there.'' He said smiling at her and she nodded and went to go sit by Ashley and her little crew. I wonder why good lookin' girls only talk with good lookin' girls? But rumor's been goin' around Ashley was a lez, theres no way I'm loosein my girl to a girl.

It was the first time I didn't pay attention in 's class. I haven't take my eyes off her since she got in this room. How could anyone look that perfect?

''Damn she look right(1)!'' One guy said.

''That is the finest girl I ever saw.'' I heard JaQueal say. He was droolin over her.

''Hell she's the finest girl on the planet.'' Anthony said lookin' at her to.

''I think I'm in love.'' Aj said.

That's the only problem when there's something to good to be true shows up. Everybody wants it.

''She's mine.'' I said and they looked at me.

''Nigga who says you gonna have her?'' Aj asked raisein' his eyebrow up.

''I said so. C'mon let's get real, who she gonna want more?'' I said with a grin. No homo but the rest of the guys were good lookin, but not as good lookin as me.

''Then we'll see.'' Anthony said.

''Yeah, whoever gets her number first gets ta have her.'' JaQueal said grinning as he looked at her. ''And I don't know about you... but, I want that ass of hers.''

''Ch.'' I said rollin my eyes. The only dick that's goin' in that ass is mine. ''Fine.'' This girl is gonna be mine. ''It's a bet.'' I smirked.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Chapter 2


She was in my next class with me and JaQueal. I think we were in Social Studies. But anyways, I looked at her the whole time. She actually did her work unlike the other girls who talked and tried to flirt with me and Jaqueal, not like a had a problem with that though.

It was the last 5 minutes of class so the teacher said we could have free time till class was over.

''Hey Tyrome.'' Said Tanisha smiling at me when she was walking over to the pencil sharpener.

''Hey.'' I said not really looking at her, I just stared at my soon to be girl.

''Yo, Imma go talk to her.'' JaQueal said with a grin and got out of his seat by me to go sit in the empty seat next to her.

I was kinda scared that maybe JaQueal was gonna get her number. He did have game with girls. Shit, I probably should have went first, I know if I talk to her she can't resist me.

I saw JaQueal put his arm around her shoulder grinning at her saying something. She rolled her eyes and took his arm off his shoulder and said something to him I couldn't hear and JaQueal looked dumb struck.

''What she say to you?'' I asked JaQueal when we were walking to lunch.

''Nothin.'' JaQueal said with a shrug. It must have been bad because JaQueal was angry the whole time. She must have told him off. I couldn't help but grin at that, that means she's still on the market.

At lunch I was looking for her even when girls were trying to talk to me, usual I would flirt with the cutest ones, but today I was out of it.

I heard Anthony and Aj tried to talk with her but she told them both off. And I was actually gettin... nervous? Me? I never get nervous. My confidants is over 110%.
I was just thinkin', if she turned down JaQueal, Anthony, and Aj, she might actually turn me down. But that ain't possible, look at me. Who would turn me down?

Probably she ain't even in this cafe. I was in Cafe C, the best cafe outta them all. I skipped class before and went to Cafe A and B, but they were both whack. All nerds were in those Cafes.

''Aye Tyrome, there she is. Why don't you try to talk with her.'' Anthony said nodding his head over to where she was, she was sitting with Tanisha, Ashley, Destiny, and some of the Puerto Rican girls. Ya know, the pretty girls. Ashley was playing with her hair standing behind her when she was sitting down and the rest of the girls were talkin to her. She was smilein'. Damn, she looks really pretty when she smiles.

''Not when she's sittin with Ashley and them. I use to go out with half of them.'' I said.
I knew if I was gonna try and talk to her with them around they would tell her all kinds of lies about me because their just sad I broke up with them. And especially the Puerto Rican ones I went out with. I only went out with 3 of them because they were a bunch of drama. I did have a couple of girls fight over me before. I do like girl fights but those Puerto Ricans are crazy when it comes to fightin'. Princess, a Spanish girl I use to go out with(and that's really her birth name), cut a girl because she said she liked me. Next thing I know she might be cuttin up me if I'm flirtin with someone else, so I broke that relationship off right there.

Ashley said something in her ear and nodded over at me. She looked at me. Damn, what the hell did Ashley say? I grinned at her anyways and she smiled a little and looked away from me. The girls with her were all giggling and talking to her, probably about me. Damnit, I swear if they tell anything bad I'll-

''You better pray Monqie doesn't say anything to her.'' Aj said to me.

''I know. That bitch would make up a buncha lies.'' I said glarein at Monqie as she talked to her now.

''Well whatever, she wasn't that good lookin' anyways.'' JaQueal said with a shrug.

Me, Anthony, and Aj looked a JaQueal like he was crazy.

''I know she turn you down but you CAN NOT lie and say that girl don't look good.'' Anthony said.

JaQueal always got angry like this when somethin doesn't go his way. But whatever, tomorrow he'll be back to normal so I really didn't pay much attention to it.

I was thinkin' about what I was gonna say to her...



It was dismissal time and when I was gonna get my jacket out of my locker I saw her about 6 lockers down from mine. I just stared at her. She bent down to put her bag on the ground so she could put on her tight white hoddie sweater. Damn right I watched her ass when she was bending down. I defiantly gotta get laid tonight, this girl was gettin' me hard just lookin at her.

I put on my jacket and walked up to her. Damn, she looked better up close. ''Hey.'' I said and she looked at me.

''Hi.'' She said putting her bag around her shoulder. She had a sweet voice.

Ain't no turnin back now. When I was about to say something she said, ''Your Tyrome Williams right?''

Fuck. Those bitches were talkin about me. ''Yeah, you heard 'bout me?'' I grinned.

''Yeah, from a couple of girls that know you. Your pretty much of a player right?'' I don't if she was kiddin or not but she smiled a little looking at me with those pretty light brown eyes of hers.

I grinned. ''Not really. I'm just tryna look for the right girl for me. I think it might be you.''
She smiled and blushed a little. She looked so cute. ''Thanks, that's sweet, but no thanks.'' She said making me look at her like she was crazy.

Did she not know who I was? I'm Tyrome Williams. I could get any girl I want and I picked her and she turned ME down?

''So your turnin me down?'' I asked.

''Um. Yeah, sorry.'' She apologized with a shrug.

I was still a lil shocked but then I laughed a little.

She raised one of her perfect eyebrows up at me. ''What's so funny?''

''You.'' I said and I held her chin so she was looking at me. ''Ya know I could get any girl in this whole school I want and they'll jump at the chance I'm givein you. You should be happy I'm choosing you.''

I must have said something to get her angry because she glared at me and slapped my hand away from her face. I should have slapped her back but somethin' in me couldn't do it. ''Now I could see why they talk about you like that. Your the most conceded self absorbed bastard I ever met in my entire life. Your not gonna pick up a girl with that attitude of yours, learn some damn manners.'' She said and turned around and walked down the hall way in a way that made it impossible not to look at her ass.



I walked into my house angry and slammed the door. I guessed Charisma wasn't here because she didn't yell, 'Don't slam that damn door!'. Charisma is my big sister, she's 21 but she's hardly here because she works around the clock. She takes care of me. My mom's a crack head, she left when I was 12 and my grandma took care of me and my sister, she died two years ago. I never met my dad before so I really don't care about him.

I walked upstairs to change outta my school clothes. My house ain't rich lookin', but it ain't messed up lookin' either. Charisma, but I call her Kay, I don't know why I call her that. I've been calling her Kay ever since I was little. But anyways, Kay makes sure the house looks nice. After I put on some pajama pants and a T-shirt I walked downstairs to find somethin' to eat.

I put my ipod in my ipod home and had my music blasting through the house. I don't like it when it's to quite. That's the one thing I hate.

I put it on 'Bed Rock' by Young Money. This song kinda reminded me of her. Shit! I didn't even ask her for her name!

I shrugged it off. It wasn't like she was gonna talk to me anyways. Whatever, why am I gonna let some girl get me all messed up. She's just a girl. A sexy girl. A sexy girl with a hot ass body, a pretty face, a prettier smile...

Damn, I needa stop thinking about her.

I ate some cereal. I always eat cereal if it was mornin, evenin, or night. But usual at night I'm not here and if I'm here Kay's cookin dinner.
I heard the door open and I heard Kay singing the song from a mile away. She walked in the kitchen.

''Hey Ty.'' She smiled and opened the refrigerator.

''Aye.'' I said.

She looked at. ''What's the matter?'' Damn. How does she always know when somethings wrong with me?

''Nothin' Kay, damn.'' I said gettin outta my chair and went to put my bowl in the sink.

''Don't damn me.'' She said gettin' her attitude. I swear, she acts just like a Mom. ''Now what's the matter? Ya know you could tell me anything.'' She said and turned down my music.

I sighed putting my hands on the counter. ''Kay?''

''Yeah?'' She asked.

''Do you think I'm conceded?''

She was quite for a while then she started laughing. ''Of course you are!'' She shouted laughing. ''Did you even need to ask?''

I glared at her and she stopped laughing. ''Oh you were serious...''

I rolled my eyes and started to walk out the kitchen.

''Alright alright.'' She said grabbing my arm and sitting me on a chair. ''Now where did this come from?'' She asked.

I sighed. ''There's this girl...'' Before I even started Kay was smiling.

''Aww! Ty has girl problems! I thought I'd never see the day!'' She squealed.

''Kay how am I suppose to talk to you if you ain't serious.''

''Ok ok I'm done. Go on.'' She said smiling.

I rolled my eyes. ''Well she's new and she fuckin' sexy so I was tryna get with her and then she turned me down. Then I just told her that she's lucky I choose her and she fuckin flipped. She said I was a conceded bastard and some other things. Your a girl, right Kay?''

''Well last time I checked yeah.'' She said sarcastically.

She knows what I met, she just liked messin with me sometimes. Kay's pretty good lookin', no incest. My friends ask me for her number all the time. ''Do you know what's her problem? I didn't even do anythin' to her. If anyone has a problem it's her.''

''Um, she doesn't got the problem Ty, you got the problem.'' She said pocking my chest.

''What? Why do I got the problem?''

''Because how would you feel if some conceded bastard told you you were lucky to have them. I'm guessin' this girl is not like the other girls that you dated that would ask how high when you say jump. She has pride, and likes to be treated right, not like some doll or trophy or somethin'. And not a fuck over either.''

I thought about it. Maybe Kay was right. Probably I do gotta treat her better then I did, she is better lookin then any average girl. Now lookin' back at it, I was kinda actin' conceded, and a bastard. ''Thanks Kay, that helped.'' I got outta my chair. ''Now speakin of fuckin, I needa get laid. Imma change and I'll be home by 11 or 12(at night no duh).''

''No sellin crack.'' She glarein at me. She caught me doin it once, that's why I let other girls do it for me and they give me the money.

''I won't.'' I said goin upstairs.




''Ty get up! Your gonna be late for school!'' Kay yelled in my ear nearly makein me fall outta bed.

''Stupid bitch.'' I mummbled in my pillow and turned my head and went back to sleep.

Kay slapped me in the head. ''Don't call me no bitch bastard! Now get the hell up!'' I heard the door slam so she must have left.

I held my head. I needa remind myself not to get Kay angry. I got outta bed yawnin'. I looked at my phone. It was 5am.

I took a shower, got dressed, I made sure I looked extra good for her today. I wore my baggy purple and white collared RocaWear shirt with my white, black, and purple Uptowns(Nikes), baggy black pants, and my silver belt that spelled my name. I wore my diamond stud earrin' in my right ear. I wasn't gonna lie, I looked good. I wore a silver chain, it was nothing big, I wore it under my shirt everyday. Kay told me Mom gave it to me when she was 'normal'. It had a cross on it.

I went downstairs to get somethin' to eat. It was quite so Kay must have went to work already.

When I was done eatin I got my car keys out my pocket to my Benz. I know, my fuckin school principle couldn't afford a Benz and I got one. You'd be amazed at what crack heads would pay for drugs.



Alot of girls told me I looked good today, I know it was true, but I wanted to know what she thought. Home room didn't even start yet, so alot of people were walkin around the halls or outside talking. I was in the cafe, where everyone else waits till the bell rings, with JaQueal, Anthony, and Aj.

I started to get off the table I was sittin' on. I need to find her before the guys do, their probably not gonna stop tryna get with her either.

''Aye Tyrome where you goin?'' Anthony asked.

''I forgot somethin' in ma locker.'' I said and they just nodded.

I waited by my locker leaning on it, waitin for her. It didn't take long for her to come. When she saw me she rolled her eyes and went to her locker and opened it. I took a while to look at her. She wore a tight black collared shirt and tight khaki skinny pants with black boots that went under her knees and a black belt with a gold heart shaped belt buckle. She looked sexy and perfect like always.

I walked over to her. ''Still angry at me?'' I asked with a grin.

She ignored me putting a book away in her locker.

I sighed. She was going to make this hard for me. ''Alright, I was thinkin' about what you said yesterday and your right.'' I wasn't lookin' at her because this was already hard for me to do apologize. I never apologized for anythin', and especially to a girl. ''I was actin' like a bastard. I just wanted to tell you sorry.'' When I looked at her she was lookin' at me. She smiled.

''That must have took alot out of you to apologize.'' She said putting her bag around her shoulder.

''You have no idea.'' I said with a sigh.

She laughed a bit and that made me smile.

The bell rang.

''Well I gotta go. I'll see you around.'' She said.

''Well, I ain't got no where to go. You mind if I walk you to your class?'' I asked with a grin.

She smiled. ''Not at all.'' She started to walk and I stayed behind for a while to look at her ass and then walked besides her.

''So what's your name?'' I asked.

''Cassy Carter.'' She said.

''Cute name.'' I smirked.

''Thanks.'' She smiled.

''How old are you?''

''16.''

''When's your birthday?''

''Is there a reason why your asking me all these questions?'' She asked. She sounded like she was annoyed but seeing her smile, she thought it was funny.

''I just wanna know more about you. It's not everyday a sexy ass girl shows up.'' I grinned.

She smiled at that. ''Are you always such a flirt?''

''Pretty much.'' I grinned. I was noticein' alot of guys were lookin' at her when we were talkin', it kind of got me angry but it didn't because I wouldn't blame em. Just look at her, she's drop dead gorgeous.

''Your pretty popular around here.'' She noticed.

''It's probably my good looks.'' I said with a shrug and smile.

''Or your modesty.'' She joked. I laughed a little and so did she. She was a really cool person to talk to. She wasn't fake and she didn't just say things that she knew I wanted to hear like the other girls I use to with, she kept it real. I liked that about her, and a lot of other things...

I was sitting in her homeroom class now sittin in the desk next to her. I just stared at her not sayin' nothin'. She's just so damn sexy...

''Ok, why are you stareing at me?'' She asked lookin' at me. She had really pretty eyes.

''I just like lookin' at you. Your real cute.'' I smirked.
She rolled her eyes smilein'. ''Whatever.''

''Ay mami.'' I heard someone say. It was Spanish. I went out with enough Spanish girls to know some Spanish. It was Ricardo, he was grinnin' down at Cassy. I glared at him.

''You look even sexier today gorgeous.'' Ricardo said with his fuckin bilingual axcent(sp?).

Cassy rolled her eyes not saying nothin' and not looking at him.

''¿Qué? Your still not talkin' to me? Come on baby. At least give me a lil kiss.'' Ricardo said grinnin' and he held her face so she looked at him. And that's when I punched him in the face.



Please review and rate.
© Copyright 2009 Anonymous (xxanonymousxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624078-A-Thug-And-A-Good-Girl