*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624334-My-bestfriends-brother-Hmm-Interesting
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1624334
Addy has become homeless, so shes staying with her BFF Elliana ... and Elliana's brother
Addy stood on the side of the main road with two suitcases and tears rolling down her cheeks. She had just had another fight with her mom. This time she had had enough, she couldn't take anymore of her mother neglegence. A blue Honda Civic pulled up beside her and her savior hopped out of the front passenger side.





"Addy get in the car, I'll put you're stuff in the trunk." Elliana said coming over to her and giving her a bear hug. Elli knew what Addy was going through. They were best friends, and they had been since they were 3 years old. They grew up together, along with Elli's brother Adam. Addy wiped her tears away and hopped into the seat that Elli was in before. She looked to the drivers seat and found Adam. She sighed and leant her head up against the window and sighed again.





"Addy you okay babe?" Adam asked reaching over and putting his hand on Addy's leg.





"Adam, if you know what;s good for you. You'll take you're hand off my leg." Addy growled, she didn't want to talk let alone be touched. Adam removed his from Addy's leg and took off to Elli's apartment as soon as she was in the car. It was awkward and silent car ride with the occasional sniff from Addy.





Once in the drive way Addy was out of the car and in the house. She placed her self on the couch and screamed into a cushion.





"Addy you okay?" Adam was kneeling down in front of her. She looked up at him tears rolling faster then before. He frowned and wiped away a lonely tear rolling down her cheek and helped her sit up.





"I'm so sorry Addy." He whispered as he sat next to her on the couch and pulled her into a hug. Ontop of becoming homeless she had broken up with her boyfriend Russ whom she had been with for 2 years.





"It hurts." She sniffed leaning against him. Adam hugged her tighter, it hurt him to see her so upset, he had known her since she was three. They sat there on that couch for two hours before Addy decided it was time for bed. Elli had already gone to bed.





"Addy come with me." Adam said grabbing Addy's hand as she was about to walk off to the bed room.





"What?" She ask as he pulled her along. He pulled her to his bedroom.





"Stay with me tonight yeah?" He suggested and she didn't argue, she plonked her self on his bed and snuggled up to him when he jumped in on the other side.





"Thanks Adam." Addy showed him a smile and kissed his cheek before falling into a dream filled sleep.





Adam didn't sleep at all. He watched Addy sleep, all night.
© Copyright 2009 lexxiilouise (lexiilouise at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624334-My-bestfriends-brother-Hmm-Interesting