*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624700-JUST-FOLLOW-YOURSELF
by SHIKHA
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1624700
Motivating article which helps you to listen to your heart & work as per that with faith.
                                                        Just follow yourself…..

         We are not progressing because we are having blocks in our mind. We ponder that we can’t do that thing, this thing. We think that this is not my cup of tea, that is not my cup of tea. Because of such thoughts, we only nurture fear, a kind of phobia for that thing.

         Public response then becomes of greater consideration. We stop to think about ourselves; what do we want that becomes secondary for us and what others think takes priority. That’s where we are beaten.

         In simple terms, we become more like an earthen pot as on which now nothing will work but rather we should be like clay on which anytime, anything would be marked. Still if you think that you are a baked earthen pot of which nothing better can be done; don’t forget that it can be painted with beautiful colours which can convert a dead thing into lively one.

         Life is short, art is long, opportunities uncertain and time is fleeting. So recognise yourself, your capabilities and at the top, first decide what do you want from life and then work for it without thinking of others because only those others will let you down. Be positive in that sense also that you are so important for them that they are thinking about you, talking about you and spending their precious time for that too.

         At last,  one message:”Just follow yourself not others.”

© Copyright 2009 SHIKHA (shikha6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624700-JUST-FOLLOW-YOURSELF