*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625474-Given
by Lost
Rated: E · Poetry · Nature · #1625474
A item explaning nature's tender beauty!








Sun has set, ending another wonderful day on planet earth!



Sun rises exposing its mountain majesty!



Ocean churns, deep blue to black to Turquoise waters. Depthless beauty and unknown secrets!



Limitless horizon beyond an explanation!



Vast desert distance, a mirage of heat moving air, a dry lovely place!



An open inlet, strong and mighty current, bright green leaf, smelly waters!



An open vast steep rugged plain full of lodge pole and Sequoia, peaceful, windless and quiet!



Cliffs,miles high, gray granite, awesome, jagged and spiked, pines attempt and succeed growing into solid rock!



The smell of pine and hemlock blown by the earth's circulating winds are nature's purity cleanse!



Snowflake fall from the sky's above on a rigid and frozen cold New England night, a perfect crystal created from haven's so distant above! Falls so softly, without noise color beyond pure white, gosh, oh what a sight!



Show of care from the love above is evident each and all days, as it was yesterday, today and tomorrow the beauty we take for granted and  without a speck of appreciation, may you and I turn around one day and show grace!



Birds flying so high against a prefect beautiful blue sky, the smell of fall, winter, spring and summer, another year has come and gone,



The leaves in autumn turn from green to red, yellow, and many others, and the weather from warm to cold, things turn quiet as the forest floor is blanketed with the first winter's storm, soft animal imprints mark the new fallen snow, scurrying for their last easy meal. As another sun has set, the full moon rises slowly reflecting brightly across vast crystal sparkling Whiteness!



Through space, time, distance nature continues to take its course, never skipping a beat, always another spectacular sight or beauty just around the corner, we simply have to look!



One last sight, as the sun sets upon the face of Whitney, pink and grays, towering granite pillars, awe inspiring unexplainable beauty. Thanks my grace!



































© Copyright 2009 Lost (safer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625474-Given