*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625781-One-Cold-Night
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1625781
Erotic story, adult
The door bell rang repeatedly.
Moaning and groaning she reluctantly slid out of bed. Feeling quite frustrated, having been forced from her warm, cozy bed and plunged into the cold night she opened her door with a huff -
"Yes!?"
She stopped herself short in pre-tirade when she caught the image standing on her front step:
A tall, muscular, very well built black man in a long coat, sweater, and slacks. She gulped and absent mindedly tucked curls beside her face behind her ears, licking her lips. She felt her nipples harden and perk, causing her pajama top to thrust forward - she blamed the cold night air, wrapping her arms in front of herself. But could she blame the frigid weather for the wetness dampening herself between the thighs?
The man seemed to notice, and took half a step back, embarassed perhaps. He cleared his throat,
"Is this 205?"
She almost seemed disappointed for him. He wasn't looking for her at all. He was searching for someone else.
"Oh, I'm sorry, no...This is 323 - I wish I could help..."
She stood in the doorway, still so cold - but not wanting this interlude to end.
He seemed to pause, as well...
"Oh, I apologize for the bother. I'm looking for 205 - would you know where that is?"
She'd been here less than a month, and honestly didn't even know if it would be up or down the street, or even which side of the street it would be on. She really hadn't paid attention to her neighbors. They all seemed like old retired people anyway...She was just about to give up and tell him as much, when inspiration struck -
"I'm not completely sure, and I hate to keep you out in this cold - would you like to come in and warm up? I can look it up online, if that would help?"
She hoped she didn't sound completely desperate. She hoped even if she did he would accept.
He gave her a down right gorgeous smile - her heart melted.
"That would be great. I've been searching for hours. Thank you so much-"
She stepped to the side and let him in, closing the door behind them while turning on a lightswitch.
Her front door led into the bedroom at the moment, and boxes were still around the room.
"I apologize for the mess - I'm just moving in..."
"I see that" He smiled. "I'm new to the area, too. My cell doesn't pick up very well out here so I haven't even been able to use the GPS to find out where I am."
She laughed "That happened to me, too. I had to switch carriers after a week - I got so frustrated."
He nodded his head and they both stood in slightly awkward silence, though neither seemed to mind...until a faint whirring noise could be heard in the background. At first she had no idea what it could be...then she remembered - and flushed pale followed immediatelly by a blush burning her entire face. She rushed over to her bed, covers rumpled and pillows flying.
The man watched her bend over the bed, giving him quite a pleasant show. She seemed to be digging under the covers for something...and then the strange humming sound stopped.
She came back out from under her blankets, brushing back her hair, and clearing her throat -
"The, um, alarm was going off on, my, ah, cell phone...." She bit her lip. He could tell she was a terrible liar. He had to laugh. He thought it was too cute.
"Yeah, this cell phone?" He nodded to the one on the dresser beside him, which was silent and still. He chuckled.
Her blush deepened but she brushed it aside.
"I have my laptop, if you'd like to look up directions?"
She sat down, criss cross on top of her bed - and he realized there were no chairs in the entire room, her bed seemed to be the only place available to sit.
Opening her laptop on her lap, she waited for it to boot. He took off his coat and set it on top of a few boxes piled beside the door. The room had a small space heater and was quite comfortable. He noticed she kept her shoes by the door, so took his own off, also, out of respect.
She saw him and laughed -
"Thanks. I'm not Japanese or anything, but I do like to leave shoes at the door."
"So you're a neat freak?" He chuckled again. Boy, could she ever get used to hearing that. What a deep, throaty, delicious sound. He sat beside her, so close she could feel the heat of his masculine body warm her through and through.
She swallowed hard, "A freak maybe, but not so neat..." She glanced around the wreck her room was in.
"I see!" He laughed, glancing at the computer screen -
It restored her last browser session on the Net automatically - Partially nude bodies in the midst of passion appeared.
Without thinking she closed the screen and set it down.
"I, was, researching, for, um, a class..." She frowned, thinking to herself that didn't even sound like a decent cover.
"Oh, really? I'm all ears..."
He whispered in her ear, and she felt chills cascade down her spine while the hair stood on end with goosebumps.
She turned her head to look at him, and without even meaning to, her lips brushed his. She couldn't bring herself to back away and he didn't hesitate - he leaned in, moving one arm behind her back, and took her lips with his.
She felt her body melt into his, her arms circling his neck and her hands clenching his head.
He took each inch she gave then went a mile - wrapping both of his strong arms around her and laying her down on the bed, covering her body with his own then parting her lips with his tongue.
She drank in his kisses, gladly opening to accept his intrusion, mimicking other motions she imagined their bodies making.
He was not far behind her at all, his hands reaching down to wrap her legs around his hips - she felt his long, hard, rigid shaft riding into her stomach.
Her nails scathed down his back and she felt him leave her lips, moving down her neck, then to her collarbone. He suckled outside of her silky pajama top, then lifted it up with his teeth and pressed his hot mouth onto her protruding nipple. She gasped and squealed, grinding herself on his cock. He didn't skip a beat.
While one hand held the back of her neck, his mouth locked on her breast, keeping them joined, and his other hand reached down, nimbling opening his slacks and releasing his engorged member. Her short pajama bottoms were little more than loose silk and easily slid out of the way, exposing her neatly trimmed flower.
His long fingers made their way to her slit, opening and making it ready for his entry.
She held her breath and felt herself tense as his broad head rested against her opening - bringing both hands behind her hips he thrust in, hard, smooth, and sweet - she screamed into his chest, digging her rounded fingertips into his shoulder blades.
He rode on top of her, pounding her again, mercilessly, giving her the sweet pain she so longed for. She yelled out, again and again, not knowing how long she could stand this but not wanting it to stop for an instant.
As he built in speed and strength, she felt herself mounting...Building towards an explosion - and he could feel her, too.
He dug into her, wanting her climax, baiting her for it - until finally she exploded around his hard shaft, he continued a few moments more, making sure she was completely finished, before pulling out and giving way to his own volcanic eruption all over her stomach.
She lay back, trying to catch her breath, not sure why she was even gasping when he had done most of the work.
The towel she had dried her hair with that evening was still laying on the edge of her bed, she quickly used it...now feeling very exposed and awkward.
He brushed her hair away from her face and kissed her temple. She felt too embarrassed to look at him - but he gently took her chin in his hands and brought her eyes to face his.
"Merry Christmas" He smiled
Her eyes grew round. "I almost forgot!"
She looked at her clock, and sure enough, it was after midnight now. Christmas Day.
© Copyright 2009 LonelyNights (lonely457 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625781-One-Cold-Night