*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626137-Eon-Prologue
by Creamy
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1626137
A note left by a girl to her family, before their journey to find a demon begins...
To my family,

They say that on the entire journey to hunt down a demon such as Zane, the mage thinks about what they must sacrafice in order to cast down the demon and restore peace for a short period of time. To destroy a very powerful demon, a mage must sacrafice the thing that is most important to them whether it be their ability to see, perform magic, or to even exist in this world.
I know that I will do whatever it takes to kill the demon and finally become a full-blown mage, but just in case something happens... I'm leaving this behind. I already know what is most important to me, and I'm sorry for the sacrafice I must make, but I know that the journey to come will be our greatest yet, and I'm truly thankful to have known you these many years. My only wish is that you won't let me fall...

Yours truly,
Kiddo
© Copyright 2009 Creamy (creamy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626137-Eon-Prologue