*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626677-Cleaning-Teeth
by Lucy_B
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1626677
Thoughts while brushing your teeth
I saw her outline in a water spillage around the sink in my bathroom, a silhouette, profile style. It wasn’t so late, but I was tired and there was her face formed by the excess water around the sink. And as I looked back from it, continuing to brush my teeth, I had the thought of a cheesy song, ‘ I see her everywhere ’. I looked again and there she was, except I looked to the other water surrounding it and realised it was more pure luck that I had distinguished it amongst all the small puddles of water around the sink. What a mess I make just from the simple act of brushing my teeth. And I am all too aware of it, as I remember when younger, (even when old) good friends or parents, whom I had viewed brushing their teeth, never seemed to get any of the aftermath of the frothy toothpaste around their mouth. Yet I heralded the coming of the age for messy teeth cleaners, though I am still to view one, and I am certain they are out there. And for those unacquainted fellows: I am with you brother! Be proud of your most obvious vigor for teeth cleaning.
© Copyright 2009 Lucy_B (lucy_b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626677-Cleaning-Teeth