*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626876-Miss-you-forever
by Lost
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1626876
Married for many years without one respected, nor appreciating, the other




Please come in, don't ever leave, the care we have given with exposure of one mind, communication, soft, polite, no disrespect or failure to love and flow.

Did you know it was my desire, only, you and I forever

Always, human, please forgive me for my mistake

I loved, somehow turned away, without care nor respect, will never blame, yes I was, an am at fault, I have your, and my pain, I will carry in my heart until death of one or the other do us apart

We had some fun along the way, somehow the path became confused and restrained, wall built, short ladder, I guess it really does not matter.

Burst of happiness as I imagine hearing your voice, I realize I made the wrong choice, but your gone not forgotten.

Please don't turn around, continue to enjoy your future, never forget the past, shall teach you wisdom and great class, some succeed while others create they own failure and suffocate, drowning in their senseless mess.

Sorry for my words that seem empty and very much unclear, as I perhaps was for years, my eyes are wet with tears,I ,cry, now, for nothing, cause your gone, I hope with one better than I, a person that can share, respect, trust, be honest, love and give themselves to you, as you deserve more than I could ever give, cause no one ever taught or gave me love or how.

I back away and remain astray, don't and perhaps will ever know, why I failed to share my whole and love to you.

Do my best to accept and go forward with our, my situation, with temptation to restrain emotion, gather my thoughts, wish you all that you deserve, always remember my desire,unfortunately, never shown, somewhere out there I may be revealed, wish away a stone that blocks it's entrance and exist.

Goodbye my dear, may all show you best, and cherish your presence and your pleasure that you gave and will continue to provide without selfishness, nor greed, after all, I was the one in need.

Reality is real, yes it shall reveal weakness and a space, void, unfilled, march, press forward with your mission without your buddy, pal, friend, partner, companion, a situation created with no fault on either, one will be hurt forever, the other will continue to strive and create passion with another!


Lost


© Copyright 2009 Lost (safer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1626876-Miss-you-forever