*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1627114-Lydias-Life
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1627114
This is a story about a women coming into her sexuality
Lydia sat at her desk on a cold and wet Friday morning. She thought about the upcoming weekend. As always, her sister Wendy had invited her over to spend time with her husband and kids. Usually, this would have been enough; however, today was different. For once, Lydia imagined what it would be like to be spontaneous and wild. She had always been a somewhat conservative person. She had never had a boyfriend or even dated. If it wasn't for her gay best friend using her to experiement with his sexuality, she would still be a virgin. Lydia had never been a very sexual person anyway. Lately though, something had changed. She began daydreaming about men. One in particular was Sebastion the delivery guy who came to her office everyday promptly at 10:00 am. Lydia admired Sebastian's beautiful black skin, tight abs, and Morris Chestnut smile.

The week before, Christian, her boasting and sexually aggressive co-worker, had mentioned The Mattress Pad. The Mattress Pad was an upscale social club that catered to their customer's sexual desires. The only way a person could get in was to be referred by another member. Christian said her and a friend went there one Saturday. At the time, Lydia only listened to be polite. Now, she imagined what it would be like to be a member. She decided to go on-line to find out some information. As she was surfing, she heard a voice whisper, "Let me know if you need a referral. I would be glad to be your sponser." She immediately closed the web and turned around. It was Sebastian. "uumm, I just stumbled on it. I do not need a sponsor." Sebastion smiled and leaned toward her. "Sign here", he said. Lydia could barely write her name. She could feel her face tingle and knew her face was red. Sebastian began walking off. As he reached the door, he turned to her, "I will be there tonight at ten. If you decide to come, wear a red scarf and ask for me when you get to the door."
Lydia was speechless. How could she have been so careless. She had been so engrossed in the website she had forgotten where she was. For the rest of the day, Lydia tried to put the idea of The Mattress Pad out of her mind. She managed to subdue her thoughts of the club but she could not shake the idea of Sebastian. She wondered if he was just being nice or if he thought she was desperate. Either way she could not let the thought of him go. The thought of being with him was just enchanting.
After work, Lydia followed her normal Friday routine. She stopped by the Grease Shack to get a rib sandwich, picked up her dry cleaning, and grabbed some movies from Blockbuster. Once she was home, she put on her Friday night pajamas and crashed in front of the tv. Lydia popped in Jason's Lyric. For a while, she was totally captivated by the movie and had forgotten all about The Mattress Pad and Sebastian. When she got to the scene where Jada Pinkett and Allen Payne made love outside she was intrigued. As she watched it, she imagined her as Jada and Sebastian as Allen. Lydia's body began to throb. It was as if she could feel every kiss and every touch. Lydia began to caress herself through her panties. She could feel her juices through the cotton. She decided that she would masterbate to eliminate the tension. It didn't work. Once she had reached her climax, her body still craved something. This was unfamiliar territory for her and she did not know what to do.
She looked at the clock and noticed it was now 9:07. She thought about Sebastian and wondered again what his motives were for inviting her. For a few minutes, Lydia debated with herself about why she should or should not go. After about ten minutes, she conviced herself to get up and dress. She got her keys and purse. As she walked out the door, she turned and took one last look at herself. To her amazement, she didn't look the same. Normally, she was dressed plain but tonight she was gorgeous.
When she pulled up to the club, she noticed that there were only a few cars there. She began to doubt her decision. She sat in the car for about fifteen minutes. Finally, she grabbed her purse and got out of the car.
Continued tomorrow
© Copyright 2009 sdexter (sldexter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1627114-Lydias-Life