*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1627926-Lonely-people
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1627926
Just some thoughts about people who live in their own world...
          Lonely people... Most people think that they are lonely when they are bored and don't have anybody to hang with or just to talk with. I could agree with them but not completely. I think that the real lonely people are these who have somebody to hang out with but just don't want to. Usually that's a person who is sort of an introvert, person who often feel misunderstood. Some of these people have a very good imagination. They prefer to live in their own little world. World of fairytales and imaginary friends, world of beautiful women, handsome men, amazing places, world where there is no pain, no misery no suffer, world where the dream come true. Everything there is easy. And you could pick who is present. Actors, singers, book characters, movie characters or just people you know - it's your call.

          Compared to that reality is empty and ugly.And it is so easy to lost track of it, to forget to live your real life and to lost yourself in the dream one. But for every person come a day to wake up for reality. And that's when all these people feel lost and lonely, oh, so lonely. They don't fit anywhere, they are never part of the group. Even surrounded by people they feel alone.

          Lucky are these who find a way to express themselves. Singing, composing, drawing, writing, everything to release the tension. Sometimes I wonder how many of the great artist have started like this? Being lonely and misunderstood?

          Somebody had said that "Loneliness is a state of mind!". How right this sounds...
© Copyright 2009 osobena (osobena at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1627926-Lonely-people