*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628101-Amgels-In-Charge
Rated: E · Prose · Family · #1628101
Testimony about how God protected a woman's brother in a car accident
Angels are our “heavenly police officers” – they are put “in charge” of us to protect us wherever we go!

Every Tuesday morning, my friend Giselle and I would spend time talking and praying for each other. At that time, we both work at our church’s office.
One particular Tuesday, after our session together, I felt a great urge to pray for my brother Anton. I also felt prompted to look at the time. The clock on the office wall said noon.  We quickly prayed for him.

Unknown to me, at that very moment, Anton was standing at a street corner near his home, waiting for a taxi to take him to work. He hailed one and was about to get into the front seat, when he felt that he should sit in the back seat instead. So he opened the back door instead and got in.                                                                                                 

                                                                                                   Anton 2
As the taxi slowly moved from the curb, the driver of another car coming from the opposite direction lost control of his car, and collided with the taxi that my brother was in. The car hit the taxi so hard that the taxi turned over onto its side. Other passengers and a nearby pedestrian were injured. Had my brother sat next to the driver, he would have been killed.

When my mother and I watched the seven o’ clock news that night and saw the accident near Anton’s home, she turned and said to me, “I hope that Anton was not in that taxi accident!”
“That’s strange, that’s exactly what I was just thinking!” I said. We looked at each other in amazement.

Later, we both learned from my aunt that Anton had a sprained toe, and some other injuries, but he was okay. As Anton later told us the story, he mentioned the time the accident occurred. TWELVE NOON YESTERDAY, TUESDAY! The same time that Giselle and I prayed for him. I believed that God prompted us to pray for him, and that He sent his angels to “take charge” over him!



                                                                                                                                   
© Copyright 2009 MySharona (miasharona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628101-Amgels-In-Charge