*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628165-The-Road-Well-Traveled-by-me
Rated: E · Essay · Spiritual · #1628165
A short essay of gratitude for the people who have participated in my life along the way.
THE ROAD WELL TRAVELED by me...

Today's focus is patience and self-esteem.  New Ideas and further creation.  Well done!  I have reason to be proud about something I have accomplished on my journey;  insight into a goal, a new sense of self I fought hard to earn.  It is time to feel harmonious pride and recognize those who aided me in my journey.

Worry, worry, worry, in-the-moment, worry, worry, worry,  in-the-moment.  This has been a cycle as far back as my mental process can imagine.  A few decades ago I began to recognize the pattern, but felt help less to change the Worry, worry, worry, in-the-moment, worry, worry, worry,  in-the-moment.  The last few years I have been consciously working on deliberate creation and more and more taking responsibility for creating worry and fear and all the dialogue in my head that goes along with it.  And now, wa-la!, I see, feel, hear and all the other senses an ability to make choices, to feel, and to make more choices and to sit in the place of Life is good. 

I remember Grandma Sarch and Grandpa, their warmth and love.  I remember Mom (the younger years) how loving and supportive she was.  I remember Dad.  He could be such a playful, wonder-lust, child.  Thank you Grandma, Grandpa.  Thank you Mom and Dad, for the good and the bad that guided me on the path I am on.

Oh my, one of the biggest thanks go to Jack and Tim, Aaron, Raven and Mary.  First, Jack and Tim;  you two became my reason for being present.  Before you I was either detached and depressed or in pursuit of something or someone.  I worked very hard to find a middle road when you came along.  You have been very instrumental in my wanting to grow and find stability and happiness so that I could give this to you.  Thank you my beautiful sons.  And Raven, Raven, Raven, ooooh grandma's princess.  The first girl!  You have no idea how precious you are to your Grandma.  Thank you honey for being my Granddaughter.  And Aaron!  The most handsome Grandson and my favorite Grandson (be you my only *Smile* !  What an absolute joy when you came along.  I had longed for a little one after Dad and Uncle Tim grew up, and God sent the best present in the whole wide world, You.  Thank you God.  And Mary, Mary quite contrary and true to the rhythm.  My precious and beautiful Mary my second most favorite Granddaughter!  Thank you babies for being my Grandchildren...

My friend Barbara, you have been there for me over the decades, you are special and you have no idea how much you mean to me.  Cary and Manny, you were there to help many times when I had no one.  Thank you, you are appreciated and loved. 

Maria, Maria, Maria, you have given a place for Sassy and I to lay our heads!  You and I are alike in  many of the ways we live our daily lives.  I count my blessings that at this time when I am facing the challenges of which direction to go in I have someone and somewhere that is very much what my home was like, Thank You.

Gosh there were teachers (like Ms. Signarelly and more), co-workers (Mother Delores and more) and friends (Peggy-you too my friend have had a profound influence on the road I am traveling).  Thank you all for being in my life and for insight and guidance you have in my life along the way.

The Traveler,
Terri
© Copyright 2009 Jessica A. Martinez (tmlightworker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628165-The-Road-Well-Traveled-by-me