*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628173-Painfull
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1628173
It is about how i felt when he left me,i thought we will never separate,he promised me.
    She hated the fact that she can't reach him...."he is not coming back"Blue said to herself."I have to put an end for it,why this is happening to me?,every one i love eventually leaves me,i should not love anyone anymore,i hate my life i feel lost".



    She goes to the shore,and slowly move towards the waves,she feels the sand massaging her bare feet and the wind playing with her long brown hair.The water covering half of her body now and she say to herself:"God I'm scared i can't do it",but her feet still dragging her in,she close her eyes and goes into the water ."Is this what i want?will i end my life just like that?the life God gave to me for some reason,but i have been waiting for along time for that reason"she couldn't do it she returned to the shore,lay on the sand and said:"i can breathe....it is so sweet to breathe again,the sand  between my fingers feels delightful,the sound of the birds is so hope full,i belong to my life,forgive me God,i just realized that i must accept this life and love it,it is a gift from you..my life is precious.
© Copyright 2009 sosohai (sosohai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628173-Painfull