*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628609-About-the-Coffee-House
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1628609
Who are we? What is our goal?
ABOUT THE COFFEE HOUSE



The Coffee House is Writing.Com's first and only coffee shop! It was created by tarafouts, first as the "Pirate's Gold Gift Shop." With her love of coffee and a need for a different kind of reviewing shop on Writing.Com, she renovated it into The Coffee House. However, due to personal reasons she could not continue with the shop and now I am re-opening it under new management. "Lonewolf "

We offer premiere reviewing packages as gifts for friends or for yourself. We are a team of avid readers, writers, and reviewers who are dedicated to bringing the best critiques for poetry, short stories, and longer works of writing.

We combine the feel of a coffee shop with a reviewing forum. The buyer is able to choose which "size" of drink that they want. Each size gets so many reviews to start off. Next, the buyer chooses which kind of drink they want, and each drink is mixed with another number of reviews, plus other things like merit badges and awardicons, cnotes etc. Finally, the buyer is able to add on extras, known as extra shots, to spice up their drink and customize it just a bit more. We are dedicated to bringing the best service, and strive to complete each order to the best of our ability.

Our team of Managers and Baristas are here to serve you. If you would like to join the team as a Shift Leader or a Barista, please check out our job application. Anyone can join, we would just like to know your reviewing "expertise." We provide a compensation for all employees with 5k Gps each month for those who are very active in the group.

If you have any questions about what we do or how we do it, feel free to email us.

Lonewolf
coffeehouse




The Coffee House   (E)
Come on in and try the house roast. It's delicious!
#1589670 by Lonewolf




© Copyright 2009 Lonewolf (lonewolfmcq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628609-About-the-Coffee-House