*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628733-Bury-your-sin-with-my-soul
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cosmos
Rated: E · Other · Young Adult · #1628733
See more please visit: http://www.scribd.com/jaruneecosmos
Bury your Sin with my Soul.


        It’s all end when you need me and when I want you. It’s all end when the sky turn into red like your heart and when the sea is empty like my mind. It’s all end when I hold your hands with my love, and hold your heart with my hands. It’s all end when you give away your dream to be with me. It’s all end when I made a sin choice to be with you. It’s all end when I see you suffer from your sin, deep through your soul’s eyes. It’s all end when I love you too much and can’t live without you. It’s all end when I bury your sin with my soul.

         It’s all begins when I chose to live in sin to be with you.  It’s all begins when you walk by my side, by my soul and by my heart. It’s all begins when you bleed your heart for me. It’s all begins when I gave you my heart and my promise. It’s all begins when you touch my shoulder and smile. It’s all begins when our soul meet and our sin grow.  It’s all begins when our love deceive our sin and when our heart deceives our soul. It’s all begins after I buried my sin with your soul.

         It’s all because we are bonded by a sin and tie by a soul. Because we live our life with the same sin and live our hearts with the same believe. Because we both are blind to the world, but not to our desires. Because our past is reflecting our future as our sin reflects you and me. Because there is no eternity between you and me. Because my heart is torn apart when I see your tears and my soul is fall to pieces when I hear your sin. It’s all because we can’t bury our sin with our soul.
© Copyright 2009 Cosmos (jarunee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628733-Bury-your-sin-with-my-soul