*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628751-You-lie-to-live-I-lie-to-die
by Cosmos
Rated: E · Other · Arts · #1628751
see more please visit: http://www.scribd.com/jaruneecosmos
You lie to live, I lie to die


          So many times I lie to protect my love one and to live as I long as I can. So many times I have to live with the consequences of my lies. So many times I suffer from my lie. So many times I cry because I have to lie. So many times I denied love because they are no truth in me. So many times I lie to myself. I never lie to die until I found the truth!


          So many times you lie to give me hell. So many times you lie to protect yourself. So many times you paint your face with the truth to cover the lie underneath. So many times you denied a true lie and so many times you open your arm for a white lie. So many times you speak of lie to find a truth. So many times you give me a lie and want the truth. You never lie to live with me!


          It’s all just a lie when I’m with you and when you are with me. This world has failed to show me the truth of being in love with a lie. This world has failed to show you the lie of being in love with me. It’s all just a lie when I look at you and when you hold my hands. My heart has failed to show me the lie of your soul. Your heart has failed to show you the truth of my thought. It’s all about lie and truth that we live and die for.
© Copyright 2009 Cosmos (jarunee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628751-You-lie-to-live-I-lie-to-die