*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628951-Closure
Rated: · Prose · Emotional · #1628951
About closure from a relationship. Changes and reflection of that...
We were colliding beneath the sheets. I burned like a bridge for her body, and longed for only her.
Heart beating a beat off of mine. I treasured looking into her eyes. Each time we touched was unforgettable.
For the first time, I was shaking... Apprehensive and taken aback in awe. Giving me something I hadn't given myself.
Wanted this to last. Savour every moment of this bliss. Also, scared to death.
Taking things slow and steady. Doubting that I was ready.
Her touch ignited a fire inside. Incinerated me nights prior to this one... Felt like a loaded gun.
Came to close to feeling hopeless. Wanting for something to wash these dreams of you away... But, they came.

She had lied, and said forever. Looking for so much more than I could ever give.
I can't care to worry. Broke apart love I was lacking in my heart. Laid awake. Told lies for fun. I'm a fake. She's the fool that fell for all the empty words I said.
Now back in my head. C'mon just say it.
All the love fuelled lust combusted in my face. She remains. Fine. Though, it was her I really wanted. All the broken promises.
I heard the pleas, she was the tease. I was tense... Past at least.
Love shouldn't be like anything in comparison to a knife. Sharp pain. I lost her. Let her go. Move on.
She was unhappy too. Her mother called me a freak. Tried to fight them off with our love... Just wasn't enough.
And, here I am... A broken wind. Quiet thoughts. Unspoken dreams.
She took my love. This love, a murderous cave, I'd kill myself. Kill her for myself.
Our last goodbye. She was full of spite.
Time elapsed. Enough to send the pain below.
Since her, haven't smiled a genuine smile for sometime now.
Forever let it go... Forever let it burn.
Her bitter memory haunts my dreams. To avoid sleep.
My heart became an empty room. Doors were my open wounds.
Watched the death of seasons, and reasoned with myself that I'm a fallen star was weeping.
Nothing more than a black hole. We couldn't create that magnitude ever again.
It sank like a stone in the sea. I folded an evelope to to try to keep her in.
She could have been all that I wanted.
I was the bad news. She was the liar. Couldn't hate her for this... The wishful thinker, with some bad intentions.
How much time should one allow to let this pass? The time to let go.
© Copyright 2009 Danielle D Mitchell (dani1014 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628951-Closure