*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629950-Iron-Fist---Jackson
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #1629950
This a Charictor i made in Fallout 3 heres his story.
Fallout 3 - Fan Fiction



Charactor analysis



Iron Fist - Jackson





      Jackson grew up in the vault a bully, as a child he beat up all the other kids even if they were bigger then him. He used violence and intimadation to control all of his peers. One day when Jackson was sixteen years old, a boy named Ken Jones tryed to steal from jackson his most prized possetion. Jackson growing up didnt have a father. His father had left the vault befor he was born. Left to him tho was an old baseball bat used by his father. Jackson found ken trying to pilfer his fathers bat from his locker on the reactor level. With out much thought Jackson grabbed Ken with both hands and slammed him into the wall. Ken pushed Jackson as hard as he could, but Jackson was to stronge to move. Jackson threw Ken to the ground with such force that he went un-consious.





     
© Copyright 2009 Falloutman (ajcarr20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629950-Iron-Fist---Jackson