*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630297-Pondering-Thoughts
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1630297
Just Pondering thoughts to put in words
Thoughts are the first step of expression. The first plane of being alive, to feel, react, respond, understand and sense.

We feel left out, lonely, unwanted, not being important to others. We don’t know why we exist, always on a search for something, may be an answer to our pondering thoughts.

We at times get an answer, and at times, we make ourselves believe that we have the answer.


Umpteen thoughts are filled in our minds every millisecond of our existence.

There are some of my thoughts. This flashes on and off...

At times we feel, we are right, but forget that others could also have the same thoughts

At times think that the other person is wrong, failing to realize, we could also be wrong

Most of the times, We feel we know the other person well. Do we really know ourselves well enough..

At times say things and feel good about the golden words of GYAN that we have bestowed on them, not really realizing, if it even meant anything to the other person

We at most think that the other person does not love us or does not care. Need to look into ourselves to see do we even love and care for the other person deeply enough.


We keep lamenting, that we don’t get what we deserve, have we given what the other person deserves. Do we even know what they deserve...

We Say, we haven’t got enough in return, have we returned enough..

We often feel lot of such things.That keeps blending in our minds, on and off. At times we don’t know what to do of it and at times we rethink on it and at times we just let it pass of..

But coming to think of it…GIVE IT A THOUGHT. It may change thoughts..
© Copyright 2009 Lavanya (lavanyamrao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630297-Pondering-Thoughts